• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought Heldon from Maritimo for 1.4M €. Seems like a waste of money when we have 4 wingers already and a bunch of talented kids on the reserves but he is the 3rd best goal scorer in the league right now.
I really don´t know how to feel about this one.

Linius

Armenteros pls

Y u do dis son

Anyways, Vitesse is bringing in Traore any minute now. This should be interesting.

EDIT

God damn it, even 1-1 before Traore enters

Feyenoord pls

Even with our reserve team Liverpool stand no chance. Resistance against Wenger is futile.

Daniel_Sturridge_2441355b.jpg

C95B67485C542C8176CD14E157B0BE30E7112179_large.jpg

luis_suarez.jpg

WNUS_16-50_mk7_Iowa_pic.jpg

Luis-Suarez-and-Daniel-Sturridge-2323165.jpg

Atomic-bomb-facts-Fat-Man.jpg

aly-cissokho-liverpool-2011.jpg

rowboat-sinking-24122243.jpg

edit: Last post ffs. Someone quote it pls :(

This just got retweeted by Olly Holt.

This got retweeted by Ed Aarons

Oleksandr Proshuta‏@alex_proshuta
BREAKING (sorry, soccer but important for Ukraine): Liverpool FC and Dnipro agreed transfer or Eugene Konoplyanka. Official soon

Battle of the retweets

wedward

Mertesacker 's Barber said we're getting Draxler in the summer so it's all good.

Probably already verbally agreed for summer. Come June 1st we wire over 37 million to German team #4, snap a few photos of Draxler, shirtless, with a heart rate monitor and sign on the dotted line.

omgkitty

In the summer a lot of clubs will likely move for Draxler, our chances are almost non existent now that we allowed it to go that far. Draxler is not one of the best players, yet, but he is one of the best talents who will only get better. 37m sounds a lot now but it would have paid for itself in time.

Klose has had injury difficulty, the PL takes time adjusting too, especially for strikers.

When Theo got injured Wenger should have acted. Huge loss and now Ramsey too. 2 first team starters gone and 2 of our best players gone.

I hate this day!

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Elchele

Ah, okay. This'll be the first time I've watched the Copa Libertadores so I wasn't sure if players had to be registered by a certain date or something.

Valencia have been looking to offload Banega for a while but the sticking point always seems to be the fee (they paid, I think, about €20m for him). I assume this is a loan deal? He's still only 25/26 so a couple of years in Argentina and he could make another big move to Europe.

I guess. Newell's don't have money for big transfer fees, they are paying the debt of the previous management.

jesalr

Got tweeted at by some fool moaning about Spurs stealing Liverpool's scouts.

Apparently we're only after Chadli because Liverpool were linked to him today.

Because.... what?

Clegg

Playing Stoke tomorrow. Probably in need of width and pace for that game. But fuck it, I want to see Mata, Adnan, Rooney and RVP start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom