• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
West Ham matched Fulham's bid for Mitroglou and offered him "significantly" more money, but he preferred Fulham.

Danchi

I've been following Arsenal since 2005 and I swear we've been linked with Solomon Kalou nearly every transfer I've experienced. How is he only 28?

Yeah, I thought he was a couple of years younger too.

Wenger really wanted Kalou when he was at Feyenoord though so the continued interest doesn't surprise me.

Those Stoke fans.

18GeH2w.gif

kharma45

There's some utterly grim ones in there hahah, all of my circle of mates got nommed, knew I was up next :(

I'll link it here when I do it tomorrow

kharma pls u old man

I have considered the possibility it's just me being old and grumpy but na, it's just a load of twats necking drinks.

kharma45

Menly fashion people. What shirt and tie combos for a navy suit? And where from?

I've been looking at places like TM Lewin and Moss for shirts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I thought I'd have a look on Bluemoon just to see what people thought of the Rose decision when I came across this gem:

The tackle made by Rose wasn't actually a tackle.

One day City will get Ovrebo'd and it's going to be hilarious.

Danchi

Ever Banega could join Newell's. Is he good?

One of those super talented guys who can't seem to hold a high level of consistency/has reported off-the-field issues.

If he joins will he play in the Copa Libertadores? I watched the Botafogo game the other day and they had Wallyson come on who they'd only signed that week.

FootballFan

Being a two team cunt like Pulga is pretty awesome.

Melbourne Heart losing 1-0 and down to 10 men. Win 2-1.
The day we bought them they inherited our will to win, desire and attitude.

Melbourne got the shittest ref decisions in that first half.

Surprised they managed to pull off a comeback with 1 man down.

YESSSSS!!!!

EL GLADIADOR

BfUkuyxCQAAXieB.jpg

Loko will have to try even harder now to secure the first spot.

Menly fashion people. What shirt and tie combos for a navy suit? And where from?

I've been looking at places like TM Lewin and Moss for shirts.

Sky blue shirt and white checked shirt, medium blue tie. Depends how dark the navy is though

I'm far from a menly fashion guy though obvsly

Lightning

Banned
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 9m

#Afc board were happy to meet #Schalke fee for Draxler & keen this month to avoid summer battle, but AW valuation lower & unwilling to budge
Thanks Wenger we just lost the player.

You fucking cunt.

Elchele

One of those super talented guys who can't seem to hold a high level of consistency/has reported off-the-field issues.

If he joins will he play in the Copa Libertadores? I watched the Botafogo game the other day and they had Wallyson come on who they'd only signed that week.

Yes, that's the main reason why Newell's are looking for reinforcements: Copa Libertadores. Botafogo are playing a previous stage of Copa Libertadores, qualification play-offs or something; Newell's is already qualified for group stage.

I'll try to go to one of the Copa Libertadores match this season, must be great

LTWheels

Seems like we 're trying to offer a higher overall figure, but still pay in installments.

Waiting game.

What is on our side is the fact that this is the best offer he will get for the player. He only has 18 months left on his contract, so his value will keep dropping. If he doesn't take our offer, then he never was going to let him go.

Danchi

Yes, that's the main reason why Newell's are looking for reinforcements: Copa Libertadores. Botafogo are playing a previous stage of Copa Libertadores, qualification play-offs or something; Newell's is already qualified for group stage.

I'll try to go to one of the Copa Libertadores match this season, must be great

Ah, okay. This'll be the first time I've watched the Copa Libertadores so I wasn't sure if players had to be registered by a certain date or something.

Valencia have been looking to offload Banega for a while but the sticking point always seems to be the fee (they paid, I think, about €20m for him). I assume this is a loan deal? He's still only 25/26 so a couple of years in Argentina and he could make another big move to Europe.

Walshy

What is on our side is the fact that this is the best offer he will get for the player. He only has 18 months left on his contract, so his value will keep dropping. If he doesn't take our offer, then he never was going to let him go.
Surely they wouldn't invite us all the way to the Ukraine if they didn't want to sell?

The problems could be the multiple agents thing.

Feorax

Sounds like Kono is pushing for the move too.

I can't blame a club owner for pushing to keep his star player though. It's the only reason we kept Suarez away from The Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom