• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Holy shit I am excited tomorrow, hope Mata and Adnan starts, RvP seems a certainty if he started last game, if anything I expect Adnan to be on the bench with Rooney and Mata behind him.

pulga

Banned

my god man

i posted that like 4 hours before you

unbelievable

37m is steep right now but if you want the best players you need to pay the price. Eden Hazard's price was steep at the time too but now look at it... not so steep anymore.

It's very annoying. You watch the same thing happen again over the summer with Wenger and his shit valuations of players. Great manager but fuck he annoys me in the transfer market.

Instead we humiliate ourselves with loan bids for 35yr old, no PL experience, Klose and bloody Kalou when we have a chance at winning the PL.

only-dreams-now.gif

Shit, he's not even on the bench :lol:

You are already dead.
Well of course he isn't. He just signed the contract this morning while the team was in Braunschweig already. And even if he was with the team, how would he be picked above Hofmann, Kehl, etc when he hasn't trained with us yet?

Nyx

J1LiPjh.jpg

The sexy beast that is Leigh "Thumb Head" Griffiths has arrived from the heights of League One. 20 goals in Europe guaranteed.

At26WkLCAAUv-j6.jpg

Hahaha, made me laugh irl.

In other news, Swedish centre back Marcus Nilsson leaves Utrecht on loan to Kalmar FF.

Busy deadline day indeed.

Hixx

I'm really interested to see Catts as a more advanced midfielder, should free Ki up even more.

------------------ The Don ------------------
Bardsley - O'Shea - Brown - Alonso
------------------- Bridcutt ------------------
---------Cattermole -------- Ki -----------
Johnson --------------------------- Borini
------------------- Scocco ------------------

Bench: Ustari, Vergini, Celustka, Colback, Larsson, Fletcher, Altidore

Allllllriiiiiiiiiiiiight. Though maybe Poyet sees Scocco in Borini's position and Altidore up front.

Splatt

Well of course he isn't. He just signed the contract this morning while the team was in Braunschweig already. And even if he was with the team, how would he be picked above Hofmann, Kehl, etc when he hasn't trained with us yet?

I wasn't serious, I was trying to be tongue in cheek...

iblIL7WHstGD5p.gif

Reus can't score anymore lol ;(
Don't know Hofmann isn't my kind of players. Is Schieber injured or Ducksch is actually ahead of him in the picking order? :lol
Hofmann is basically a better Götze, so I get why he isn't your type of player.

I think so, wouldn't make any sense to take Ducksch's chances to play away for Schieber who's pretty much certainly leaving us in summer.

Hixx

@Iandennisbbc 1m
Peter Coates on Cattermole, " we thought there was a deal to be done but you'll have to ask Sunderland why not" #SCFC #bbcfootball

Because fuck Stoke, you cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AND OUT OF NO WHERE

Di Marzio: Juve made an offer for Nani but United rejected it.

large.gif

we tried to help <3

He looks like the kind of guy that will join online cannibalism forums and search for another guy to eat, like that German cannibal duder.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom