• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked for celebrating, okay.

Celebrating straight into the Newcastle stands haha

ibewCuotloKcEs.gif

ibjEIIld627Eql.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who shot the ball before Johnson goal?

Colback.

Gus has done a fabulous job at Subderland, hard to beat and he's got some shite players playing decent football. It's hard to see them going down now.

City U18 have just beat United U18 2-0
13 wins in a row now for the Blue Foetuses (Foeti?)

I watched it. The wind was really strong in that game. Hard to get any passing going on.

Not like I care about the u18s anyways. I'm only interested in Goss and Harrop from that group.

Wes

venison crêpe
Great goal for West Ham. Long ball to Carroll, headed down to Nolan, bottom corner.

It was funny because it looked like Carroll's header was way off target for half a second, then you realised what he was doing.

Yeah but the Sunderland fans are right above where he celebrated. Maybe could of done without jumping on the boards but it's football ffs. Let him celebrate.

Eh I don't really disagree, but yeah... He did not exactly have to jump up there haha

ccaf6pwt.gif

Newcastle lol

Wilbur

Banned
Newcastloooool. Not home yet, Pards had a tantrum yet?

Thought Poyet did a top job at Brighton, they would have come up eventually. Good coach.

I'm glad PSG is doing what they are doing. Otherwise, owners like Berlucunt might be able to get away with hiding behind FFP to justify their cheapness.

Now, we all know that they are full of shit, because PSG has shown how easy it is to get around FFP.

Wilbur

Banned
Reports flying around about Leeds trying to reinstate Brian McDermott as manager.

Fast descending into farce.

I'm trying to follow it on twitter but it's utterly bizarre. Joke club. Shame really, I'd love them to be 17th in the Prem every season so we could beat them twice a year.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just noticed Sian Massey is an assistant for Howard Webb at Upton Park. Is she going to the World Cup as part of his team? Deserves to be considered in my opinion.

Look at that technique. Altidore receives the ball, calmly does the El Graveson, pretending to lose balance and fall on his behind, only to quickly get up and get his shot away. Beautiful.

Just noticed Sian Massey is an assistant for Howard Webb at Upton Park. Is she going to the World Cup as part of his team? Deserves to be considered in my opinion.

Hope so, she's one of the best assistants imo. Never seen her make a wrong call and she often gets tight decisions correct.

King_Moc

Banned

Well, she seems to be able to get most of her offside decisions right, which should make her favourite imo. A definite lack of contentious decisions from her.

qindarka

Banned
I'm glad PSG is doing what they are doing. Otherwise, owners like Berlucunt might be able to get away with hiding behind FFP to justify their cheapness.

Now, we all know that they are full of shit, because PSG has shown how easy it is to get around FFP.

PSG are playing with fire here.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

She's the only official I would trust. I don't think I've ever seen her make a mistake.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hope so, she's one of the best assistants imo. Never seen her make a wrong call and she often gets tight decisions correct.

Exactly. I assume Webb gets to choose who goes with him and not the FA, although I'm not sure if he/they has already done this or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom