• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

He gave us Diego Contento too

idZaUjErPvtwN.gif

Hixx

Derbies in England are all about as intense as a trip to Disneyland.

Needs more blood, fists to the face and fireworks thrown at each other.

Not really.

But when you are being herded like cattle it is pretty difficult for anything to kick off, thankfully.

BfYrkzMIAAAeUgx.jpg:large

L1NETT

Don't think Hooligans are the best way of proving derbies are intense. Watch Leeds Millwall for the absolute pits of football support. Like a time portal back to the 80s.

Anyways roll on footy, gonna go make some sausage and mash then lets do this.

--

Oh dear can anyone else hear that? It's the sound of Burnley choking

Dyche overrated potato head, go away.

Batigol

Banned
Derbies in England are all about as intense as a trip to Disneyland.

Needs more blood, fists to the face and fireworks thrown at each other.

Birmingham City and Villa was pretty intense until they neutered them. Now all the big derbies are on as early as possible so the fans can't get drunk

Wilbur

Banned
Wouldn't necessarily describe Burnley losing away to QPR as choking. And I'd rather Dyche was immortal and managed United than Harry Redknapp gained success.

Wilbur

Banned
He certainly isn't.

Bacon and Linius can confirm this.

and probably one of those 50% off girls in Amsterdam.

Some dirty fat one with varicose veins in her tits offered me and a mate a blowjob for 25 euro between the pair of us. The price was tempting but she looked like she'd eaten loads of weetabix and hadn't wiped her mouth properly.

L1NETT

Wouldn't necessarily describe Burnley losing away to QPR as choking. And I'd rather Dyche was immortal and managed United than Harry Redknapp gained success.

Loooool 'arry is a legend compared to that turnip faced hack goon.

They were top, now they are acres behind The Foxes. Sustained period of coughing and spluttering.

Real shame, Dyche is clearly cut out for better things. Mainly working at Morrisons.

Wilbur

Banned
Hoping Pards goes mad and smacks Poyet in his racist defending gob, irrespective of the result. Then maybe he takes his shirt off and dribbles on his chest, rubs it in.

Loooool 'arry is a legend compared to that turnip faced hack goon.

They were top, now they are acres behind The Foxes. Sustained period of coughing and spluttering.

Real shame, Dyche is clearly cut out for better things. Mainly working at Morrisons.

Just because he looks like a green grocer doesn't mean he should be one, Linny baby. Done an alright job so far, I quite like him. Maybe because he isn't that steak faced shitcrow Redknapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom