• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

Heskey, with even less goal threat. No awareness whatsoever of how to use his physical attributes.

What did he do just now? Miss a sitter?

Got put through for a one on one with the keeper; instead of trying a placed shot or just taking a shot at least, he tried to be clever and round the keeper. Problem is he is quite a slow dribbler and Krul just nipped the ball of his toes comfortably.

GHG

Johnson has to go to the WC. Ridiculous if he doesn't. England need more wingers like him instead of there headless chicken speed merchants that seem to get favoured.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This.

As Moyes said, he wants competition now. If Young is playing well then why would he be dropped?

Not like Adnan isn't going to play frequently.

Its a sad state of affair where we hope Young doesnt score so he is dropped next week :|

WJD

This.

As Moyes said, he wants competition now. If Young is playing well then why would he be dropped?

Not like Adnan isn't going to play frequently.

Exactly. Would rather not risk him against that gang of thugs anyway considering the amount he's played recently.

iRQPh2RM9hsBr.gif

Got put through for a one on one with the keeper; instead of trying a placed shot or just taking a shot at least, he tried to be clever and round the keeper. Problem is he is quite a slow dribbler and Krul just nipped the ball of his toes comfortably.

Cheers. Sometimes it feels like players try rounding the keeper to win a penalty and red, rather than score. This one of those cases?

Johnson has to go to the WC. Ridiculous if he doesn't. England need more wingers like him instead of there headless chicken speed merchants that seem to get favoured.

Johnson, Sterling, Townsend,
Young
, umm, Ox, err....Downi...no.......hmm

Not exactly a raft of options. If Hodgson had the bollocks, I'd want a 4-3-3 with Welbeck, Rooney and Sturridge in an interchanging front 3, with Sterling, Townsend and Ox to play backup to the 2 wide positions depending on form and what kind of player we need.

Hixx

@IanWatson1 1m
Poor Di Canio. The one thing he had to cling to was the 3-0 win at St James' Park last season. Now everyone's doing it. #SAFC

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

@IanWatson1 1m
Poor Di Canio. The one thing he had to cling to was the 3-0 win at St James' Park last season. Now everyone's doing it. #SAFC

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I've said it before, but I'm truly thankful to you guys for giving him the platform to make sure he'll never manage in the PL again.

Wilbur

Banned
Young

Not exactly a raft of options. If Hodgson had the bollocks, I'd want a 4-3-3 with Welbeck, Rooney and Sturridge in an interchanging front 3, with Sterling, Townsend and Ox to play backup to the 2 wide positions depending on form and what kind of player we need.

That's what I'd do; Rooney's far more dangerous for us up front than he is behind someone.

-------Carrick - Gerrard
---Wilshere (or Lallana)
Sturridge - Rooney - Welbeck

Plus Roy please just fucking get Terry back. Please. He's been brilliant this season.

Scum

Cheers. Sometimes it feels like players try rounding the keeper to win a penalty and red, rather than score. This one of those cases?

Young

4-3-3 won't help when you're 2-0 down to Costa Rica.

Ashes

Banned
Extremely harsh result for Newcastle but Sunderland well deserve it and I'm glad to see them making a resurgence.

This doesn't make sense. How can Sunderland deserve it when it is an extremely harsh result for Newcastle. To my mind Sunderland deserve it. and it's a fair result.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Extremely harsh result for Newcastle but Sunderland well deserve it and I'm glad to see them making a resurgence.

How is it harsh? They've been shit. If you get bossed by Altidore you deserve to lose.

Newcastle have been jittery at the back and sluggish going forward.

Ashes

Banned
Its a sad state of affair where we hope Young doesnt score so he is dropped next week :|

I think young's shite too. But as long as he keeps scoring and providing assists I hope he keeps playing. Better than Valencia who has done fuck all this season.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wasn't Di Canio's main schtick that he trained his players so hard that their level of work rate and endurance would make a difference come the second half of the season?

Maybe some of that is actually helping.

kharma45

I think young's shite too. But as long as he keeps scoring and providing assists I hope he keeps playing. Better than Valencia who has done fuck all this season.

Exactly. He was MOTM last time out and played well. Fuck off to any one who says he doesn't deserve to start this game. You might not like him but if he plays well he deserves to start.

Arnie

Rooney, Mata, RVP and Carrick.

If United don't play well and win comfortably today then it's hard to see them climbing the table at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom