• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most active part of our club welcomes it's newest member

gun__1318870219_Medical_Centre.jpg

Jasconius

Well, woke up super early again to watch the Sunderland game and it turned out to be a good move! Amazing how well the team has done recently after the start to the season. This is my first season watching the Premier League and it has been a very interesting experience following Sunderland, haha!

Any opinions on which of the next games to watch for someone who's not invested in any of the teams playing? Watching Aston Villa-Everton right now, seems decently exciting so far.

Barzul

Well, woke up super early again to watch the Sunderland game and it turned out to be a good move! Amazing how well the team has done recently after the start to the season. This is my first season watching the Premier League and it has been a very interesting experience following Sunderland, haha!

Any opinions on which of the next games to watch for someone who's not invested in any of the teams playing? Watching Aston Villa-Everton right now, seems decently exciting so far.

Watch Chelsea v Man City if you get the chance on Monday. I'm watching the Man United v. Stoke game right now. And Arsenal v. Crystal Palace tomorrow.

West Brom vs Liverpool could be interesting.

City vs Chelsea is the big one on Monday, but be aware that Chelsea will probably do everything in their power to make it a scrappy game

Pissed that I'm missing it :(

I wonder if there's a team of medical investigators you could hire to find out why you have so many reccurences, setbacks and soft tissue injuries. Can't be a coincidence.
Juventus had two horrible injury-ridden seasons and then they basically fired all the staff and revamped the medical sector. Far fewer problems since.

I wonder if there's a team of medical investigators you could hire to find out why you have so many reccurences, setbacks and soft tissue injuries. Can't be a coincidence.

I remember a few years ago there was some inquiries about the hardness of our training pitch. It has to be staff related at this point though, its every other month now.

I somehow doubt Bayern's interest is real though. Surely they have enough firepower in the positions Draxler can play?
I'd bet it is real. Robben and Ribéry are both 30-something, missing out on a German talent for that position would surprise me.

Sammer is a maniac and would sign every German U17/19/etc if he could. Look at Kirchhoff and Rode, they are dead already and Bayern still signed them.

Wes

venison crêpe
We're getting destroyed down our right because Holt is playing that side. Move Weimann over there please Mr Lambert.

Juventus had two horrible injury-ridden seasons and then they basically fired all the staff and revamped the medical sector. Far fewer problems since.

We've been much better since Brukner came in too. Studge and Lucas are injured too often for my liking though.

Suarez is a freak. Must be stealing their HGH :p

I'd bet it is real. Robben and Ribéry are both 30-something, missing out on a German talent for that position would surprise me.

Sammer is a maniac and would sign every German U17/19/etc if he could. Look at Kirchhoff and Rode, they are dead already and Bayern still signed them.

Yeah, good point about their ages. I still think of them as being like 28, which is odd considering Robben looks like the beginning of Benjamin Button :p

tri_willy

uh oh, my accumulator curse is going to strike again. normally one team in my list of picks usually lose

barca
spurs
man utd
milan

these teams have been warned

Zabojnik

I remember a few years ago there was some inquiries about the hardness of our training pitch. It has to be staff related at this point though, its every other month now.

They were saying the same exact thing about our training grounds in those two injury-ridden seasons, only for us it was the 'high humidity'. It was all bullshit, of course. Not saying it's not a factor, but it can't be the factor. It's always the staff & training methodology, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom