• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani is too good looking for those neanderthals at Utd

NapoliforwardEdinsonCavani.jpg

Looks like a neanderthal to me.

Salvadora

Where's he gonna fit in though? You got Flamini, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere and Ozil as your primary midfielders and Cabaye is too good for the bench. He also plays at his very best when in a free role behind the striker - a position Wenger would not put anyone but Ozil in.

He'll go PSG - no one else will stand a chance to sign him.

He'd be a bit expensive for a reserve player too.

Carbonox

I really don't know where he fits in. It just seems like such a Wenger move.

Oh I agree, Arsenal is also the right type of club for Cabaye to move up to, personally because of the way they play. He's good at CM and as a holding player too. He's just top drawer when in a free role and that's where you'd get the most out of him.

He could work with someone else backing up Ozil in midfield. You'd have to select from Arteta, Wilshere and Ramsey though to partner him in holding midfield. :p

Linius

I'm with Wooden on this one. It's very good, but not amazing good.

I rated it 9/10, it's in the amazing department for me. If a film can give me such strong feelings of hate and anger and also is perfectly executed by great acting and a low key soundtrack it's just top for me. Only thing that bothered me was a bit of the ending.

STORY SPOILER

For me the perfect ending would have been Lucas and Theo sitting in Lucas apartment. We could have guessed about how things would go on from there, the film would have left us with some more food for thought. But instead Vinterberg continued with a bittersweet encore. To end with another bang after all. It felt a bit weird.

Feorax

Where's he gonna fit in though? You got Flamini, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere and Ozil as your primary midfielders and Cabaye is too good for the bench. He also plays at his very best when in a free role behind the striker - a position Wenger would not put anyone but Ozil in.

He'll go PSG - no one else will stand a chance to sign him.

You're right, PSG definite favourites.

We could fucking use him based on today though.

The Mirror think we're going to try and sign Reus this summer

i can't breathe /Wilbury

Edit: but only if we cut our wage bill. Sorry, I almost forgot that important bit.

Wolf of Wall Street is a very funny movie.

It gets lost in the middle though, and the best scene is about 10 minutes in.

Good movie, would recommend.

Linius

I'm going to have a hard time with my top 10 for the MOTY thread on Gaf. I'm kind of glad it's another month so I can catch up on some movies and see a few that still haven't arrived here yet. Dallas Buyers Club comes next week. But I feel like 2013 was an incredible strong year for films.

Yen

Is Killer Joe any good, or am I likely to be repulsed? Going to watch more McConaughey after watching Dazed and Confused and True Detective this week (and Bernie a while back), he's having quite the career resurgence (from '97-'10 I can't think of many/any good films he was in), looking forward to Dallas Buyers Club.

Oh, there's a leak in my bathroom for the second time in about 2 months. Hurrah! I hope whatever is dripping down is not someone else toilet water.

Linius

Is Killer Joe any good, or am I likely to be repulsed? Going to watch more McConaughey after watching Dazed and Confused and True Detective this week (and Bernie a while back), he's having quite the career resurgence (from '97-'10 I can't think of many/any good films he was in), looking forward to Dallas Buyers Club.

Oh, there's a leak in my bathroom for the second time in about 2 months. Hurrah! I hope whatever is dripping down is not someone else toilet water.

I liked Matthew in: The Wolf of Wallstreet, Mud and The Lincoln Lawyer. And now there's True Detective and Dallas Buyers Club next week in cinemas. Still have to catch up on some of his movies.

Yen

I liked Matthew in: The Wolf of Wallstreet, Mud and The Lincoln Lawyer. And now there's True Detective and Dallas Buyers Club next week in cinemas. Still have to catch up on some of his movies.

I'll have to catch the Wolf of Wall Street, 12 Years a Slave and then Llewelyn Davis this week. Dallas Buyers Club doesn't hip here until Feb 7th I believe.

Not seen Killer Joe, but I hear he's brilliant.

Mastadon

Banned

Uh, are you forgetting Sweet Home Alabama?

bud

killer joe is pretty good. there's one particular sequence that could be seen as repulsive, but it's really not--it's more bizarre and hilarious instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom