• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I'll have to catch the Wolf of Wall Street, 12 Years a Slave and then Llewelyn Davis this week. Dallas Buyers Club doesn't hip here until Feb 7th I believe.

I have seen Wolf and Llewyn, both were great. 12 Years is coming near the end of february here sadly. In order of release it's: Dallas Buyers Club, American Hustle, 12 Years a Slave, Her and Nebraska for me. That concludes the best picture nominee run, with those last two releasing at 27-02 ffs

Two weeks after that goodness continues with The Grand Budapest Hotel, so looking forward to that :D

Tomorrow we're all Moyes Boys

smile1.jpg

speak for yourself, IKEA buildin', Volvo drivin' cuckold.

Lightning

Banned
Lightning pls.

Jacky is playing well too, isn't he.
Jack plays different position but yes he has improved immensely since Ramsey's injury and taken his chance very well.

Draxler is fantastic if there is a chance to get him it must be taken. Cazorla has only scored 3 PL goals this season, will be 30 next season, and his passing today was still very wayward. Took hos goals well though but if Draxler comes to Arsenal, not saying he will, he will get us just as many goals as Cazorla and even more potential to be MUCH better but at the minimum will get us goals from chances that Cazorla gets.

Messi

Jake Johnson is stupidly good looking with that beard in drinking buddies and his new film. I'd have him as one part of a potential 3 some.

Salvadora

Jack plays different position but yes he has improved immensely since Ramsey's injury and taken his chance very well.

Draxler is fantastic.
I'm not going to stir the debate up again, but £37-40m is an awful lot of money for a kid.

Take that money, put it into a striker (or someone who is versatile enough to play there) and we would have arguably one of the best squads in the country.

Edit: dangle that money in front of United and try and get Rooney.

pulga

Banned
Wolf of Wall Street is a very funny movie.

It gets lost in the middle though, and the best scene is about 10 minutes in.

Good movie, would recommend.

wut

best scene is the
cerebral palsy capping it off with the Popeye scene.
I was rolling on the floor at that point

wut

best scene is the
cerebral palsy capping it off with the Popeye scene.
I was rolling on the floor at that point
Oh shit. That was pretty fucking funny.

But I enjoyed the scene at the lunch. The dialogue was just so good.

But yeah you might be right, that was some funny shit.

Just saw this gem from the old thread:
Suen said:
Carvajal has honestly been a disappointment so far. All this talk from how he was the best RB in Bundesliga... fine I believe he played great there but I have yet to see any of it from him as a Madrid player. It would be unfair to be hard on him; he is young and has joined a big team so I expect him to take some time but yeah...us in Madrid-GAF hyped him up too much :lol

looool

That was Madrid fans dreaming. Carvajal wasn't even close to being the best RB. Piszczek with a fucked up back was miles above him and remember, Lahm actually played RB last season :lol. How can you actually think that Carvajal was the best RB in the league? You don't even need to watch Bundesliga to know that. Top 5 sounds about right.

pulga

Banned
Just saw this gem from the old thread:

looool

That was Madrid fans dreaming. Carvajal wasn't even close to being the best RB. Piszczek with a fucked up back was miles above him and remember, Lahm actually played RB last season :lol. How can you actually think that Carvajal was the best RB in the league? Top 5 sounds about right.

pls he was voted as #4 , behind Lahm, Alaba and Piszcek

You can, but you can't really complain when United indicated to us they would be willing to pay more.

iDut2cHyI99Ag.gif

Lightning

Banned
I'm not going to stir the debate up again, but £37-40m is an awful lot of money for a kid.

Take that money, put it into a striker (or someone who is versatile enough to play there) and we would have arguably one of the best squads in the country.

Edit: dangle that money in front of United and try and get Rooney.
We cannot get Rooney for any amount of money from United unless we offer them someone of quality from our team, Wilshere/Ramsey etc, otherwise United will not deal with us.

Messi

So according to the papers we are signing Ter Stegen, Renia, Roos, Gunzdogan and Luiz. We will apparently also accept 12 mil for Dani Alves.

Rosell pls.

pulga

Banned
Oh shit. That was pretty fucking funny.

But I enjoyed the scene at the lunch. The dialogue was just so good.

But yeah you might be right, that was some funny shit.

MMc was immense in the lunch scene, so sad his screen time was so limited!

pulga

Banned
So according to the papers we are signing Ter Stegen, Renia, Roos, Gunzdogan and Luiz. We will apparently also accept 12 mil for Dani Alves.

Rosell pls.

Renia? Roos? Gunzodgan?

Spellcheck pls

Voted is not right, those are Kicker's ratings for the last 6 months, not a season.

But still, that makes him best RB exactly how?

The Telegraph sounds like a shit newspaper.

im agreeing with you, you expired avocado

Linius

What exactly am I supposed to see there? Is that your result from some dating app? Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's from that 'dating' app Tinder, you just see random girls who you can like or dislike. And 'that' just popped up on my feet. I know I have been consuming some alcohol but it shocked me.

We cannot get Rooney for any amount of money from United unless we offer them someone of quality from our team, Wilshere/Ramsey etc, otherwise United will not deal with us.

I don't think there's anybody in your squad who we'd swap him for.

Rooney isn't going to another English club unless he runs down his contract, which he might just do.

Salvadora

I don't think there's anybody in your squad who we'd swap him for.

Rooney isn't going to another English club unless he runs down his contract, which he might just do.
Really? I couldn't ever see United and Arsenal coming to agreement over valuations of players, but we've some of the best and future best midfielders in the country.

You have no midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom