• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Why doesn't Mourinho like to use Mata?

According to several reputable journalists, the Spanish players at Madrid mostly did not like Mourinho after a while, especially after he benched Casillas. The Madrid media were after him for this for a very long time during his stint there.

The theory is that he decided to take all this shit on Mata, who is good friends with many people in the Spanish national team.

Of course there is also a simpler and less dramatic explanation, Mata for all his talents on the offense, does very little on defense, something that is a Mourinho trademark. Jose's tactical approach has always reminded me of the way Italian coaches set their teams up, with a strong defensive backbone, and then all the other shit follows.

FootballFan

According to several reputable journalists, the Spanish players at Madrid mostly did not like Mourinho after a while, especially after he benched Casillas. The Madrid media were after him for this for a very long time during his stint there.

The theory is that he decided to take all this shit on Mata, who is good friends with many people in the Spanish national team.

Of course there is also a simpler and less dramatic explanation, Mata for all his talents on the offense, does very little on defense, something that is a Mourinho trademark.

I think the answer is much more simple than that, Mourinho is a cunt.

wedward

If Man U sign Mata are they really going to continue to play 4-4-2? I fucking hope not. The clank must stop at some point.

----------RVP
Adnan-Rooney-Mata
-----Carrick-Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom