• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

what does it take to get Big Sam sacked? honest question, every team around him in the table has sacked their managers.

No joke, if Reid was fit, they'd be doing much better right now. He was hammer of the season last season for a reason m8.

I think it's a good enough excuse for Big Sam.

And he is playing Man City, they were never going to win, 4-0 aggregate would have been best possibility.

I don't believe Mourinho has a personal vendetta against Mata or any other Chelsea player. That's just silly. Hazard is a known cunt ever since last year and now he's Mourinho's most important player. Mata just doesn't fit with Chelsea now, that's all there is to it.

Mou doesn't like Mata cause Mata is a lazy spanish midget cunt who doesn't understand Mou tactical genious.

and shit at City for not making it double digits.

still love you, Boots

dc89

Lopes man of the match.
excited-gif_zps074b56e8.gif

Barzul

I think it's kinda ridiculous not to think that Rooney to Chelsea in the summer is not a discussion in this Mata deal. This is a very RVP like scenario, you risk losing him on a free and then he's definitely off to Chelsea and he could sign a precontract midseason and have it announced, which just makes that 2014-2015 season awkward.

Suen

Didn't Ancelotti say that Madrid is where he wants them to be? Just fuck off Ancelotti and fuck off team. Useless cunts. We're truly the Moyes United of La Liga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom