• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Vieri is an absolute twitter legend, ahaha. FORZA JUVE ZIO PORCONEEEE

It was the first half I expected. Juve catenaccio style - the smartest strategy, given our starting XI - Roma unable to produce any real chances. We have to hope they don't score first though, otherwise it may turn ugly.

Kikarian

u mad yurt
3AQmK.gif

wedward

A team that has spent a billion pounds and is backed by an entire nation is beating a team that has spent a tenner and is owned by the 224th richest man in England.

Shocker.

FootballFan

Please.

6283917096.png

Probably should have been a penalty there for West Ham.

That picture is much more recent than my one, he is barca4life. His dog's name is Messi. pls understand meier.

Anyways, pretty weird pic you posted. In a man city kit, hanging with van bronckhorst(he's aged badly), Jesus Navas and Galliani.

Meier

Poor West Ham. I remember being terribly impressed by Juusi (sp) last season when we played them.. he made a ton of incredible saves.

Suen

If Isco comes to the PL, there's no way in hell it isn't to City. Keep dreaming, friend. No Jojo at HT.. maybe at the 60 minute mark.
It's never going to be City now that Özil plays for Arse. Watch that Isco-Özil swap happen in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom