• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeiWSSACIAEP0ck.jpg

When Conte paid for a hair transplant I'm not sure THAT was what he was expecting.

Clegg

No Telegraph.

United will not put the Mata deal on hold so Atletico can sign him and give us Costa and Luis Filipe in return.

Zabojnik

La Decimated. :( We'll try (and fail) again next year, I guess. We were never going to spank them with that starting XI and 'whatever' attitude anyway.

Forza Fiorentina.

Lightning

Banned
What are you talking about? We're still in Europa League.

Sometimes I get the feeling Lighting thinks he's better than all of us, I don't know why.
Meaning your in the Europa and I was joking. Sensitive twit. After all your Inter jokes you should be able to handle a few.

Lightning

Banned
Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, Arsenal. One month from now you'll be staring at Mou's Portuguese ass all the way from third place.

Your March collapse is approaching.

and it'll happen

again

and again

and again

your titleless limbo will never end.
And I'll still love Arsenal as the greatest club who never plays Europa like some serie a team.

wedward

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, Arsenal. One month from now you'll be staring at Mou's Portuguese ass all the way from third place.

and it'll happen

again

and again

and again

Yurt pls. Not like this.

Jarnet87

and it'll happen

again

and again

and again

ku-xlarge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom