• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Arsenal schedule through March....

Po1wTLS.png

Ummmm.....yeah. They need to sort this defense out and quick.

Fergie

Banned
Brendan is good.

Wenger getting demolished, seriously this is a surprise. What the fuck have Arsenal been doing before this match.

spidye

Kroos is benched again

good bye bitch

Neuer - Dante, Thiago, Mandzukić, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm (K), Müller, Alaba

GHG

Gold Member
We should say fuck it and go 3 at the back for the 2nd half.

Get Rosicky and Podolski on for Monreal and Arteta.

piersmorgan: This is the moment our season collapsed. It's about the usual time. AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. #Afc

piersmorgan: At least Wenger bought a striker to get us back in this game, right? Oh no, he didn't think we needed one did he.. Clown. #Afc

piersmorgan: We had £200m to spend in January and bought someone I'd never heard of, who's injured for 6 weeks. Wenger, you BLEW IT AGAIN. #Afc

piersmorgan: Has Wenger signed his new personal 3-year £25m contract yet? The one he's getting for nearly 9yrs of failure? #Afc

piersmorgan: A new striker would have lifted the whole team. Kim Kallstrom has deflated us like a popped balloon. Great work, Arsene. #Afc

piersmorgan: Giroud has disappeared in a big game yet again. Never going to win us a plant pot, let alone a trophy. #Afc

piersmorgan: I'd actually rather we'd bought @KimKardashian - at least she might distract Suarez. #Afc

piersmorgan: Wenger knows....in Arsene we trust....BULLS**T. #Afc

piersmorgan: I told a friend last night our entire season could end in next three weeks. And my worst fears look like they're coming true. #Afc

WHAT A MELTDOWN LOLOLOLOLOL
Meltdown? He's loving it :s

Suen

Brendan is good.

Wenger getting demolished, seriously this is a surprise. What the fuck have Arsenal been doing before this match.
Our season ended when Ramsey couldn't get a new delivery of Messi's drugs.

Opium is going to enjoy the moment he sees the score and laugh at me so bad. Shouldn't have said all that shit to him on whatsapp :lol

Holy shit...

Pedal back to the metal at the start of the second half pls, an early Arsenal goal and anything could happen. Pessimistic view, but why take the chance?

Watchign a stream as my reception turned to shit :(

bud

wenger's the only manager in the world who doesn't make any subs at 4-0 after just twenty minutes. not saying arsenal are going to get out of this because they're clearly not, but a sub and a possible goal would've been something at least.

everyone looks shocked and confused.

FootballFan

Holy shit...

Pedal back to the metal at the start of the second half pls, an early Arsenal goal and anything could happen. Pessimistic view, but why take the chance?

Watchign a stream as my reception turned to shit :(

Stranger things have happened. Liverpool need to come out firing.

Clegg

Demoralising loss in February right before a huge run of matches. Has it started?

They'll still beat us tho.

-_-

Baki

Arsenal crumbled mentally after the 2nd goal. This is on Wengers head, should've made a sub. Well time to focus on the FA cup. We needed this win to win the title. City won't be dropping points.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
but Merte and Koscielny are starting together how is this happening! THEY ARE AN INVINCIBLE PARTNERSHIP

edit: Blalblurn you have the best avatar of all time <3 I LOVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom