• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

nNkWfxp.jpg

Also, if a draw 'feels like a defeat', what does this feel like?

A Genocide?

LOL Sohois pls.

Tri_Wiley dropping bombs, Lightning was always humble before the game but most other Arsenal fans treated us like push overs. Well we showed them!

I'm torn on Liverpool. I've hated them ever since the CL final against Milan, where they won based on 5 minutes of pure luck and parked the bus for 115 mins. But they are playing some pretty damn fine football this season, and I'll be damned if I don't like to see them.

I actually don't want them to sell Suarez now, and hope they continue to become a top european side.

Nobody is forced to sell a player like Matic for 3 million quid playboy.

rafa-benitez.jpg

Feorax

If nothing else, we seem to have solved our midfield at home. Henderson and Coutinho in front of one of Gerrard or Lucas seems to be working marvelously.

I think Allen has a real role to play away from home though. Maybe Allen for Coutinho.

Honestly when was the last time we gave a big team a fucking good beating?

Feels like we're only on the receiving end :s

edit: don't tell me it was when Baptista scored 4 or I'm going to kill myself :lol

elseanio

If nothing else, we seem to have solved our midfield at home. Henderson and Coutinho in front of one of Gerrard or Lucas seems to be working marvelously.

I think Allen has a real role to play away from home though. Maybe Allen for Coutinho.

Cou did well defending from the front today

Feorax

Arsenal will be so up for the FA cup game now.

Not arsed though. Would be nice to get through, but the 3 pts today were far more important.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
As hilarious as the Arsenal result was, it was a real shitter for our top 4 chances. I'm not sure I trust our players to react and beat Everton tomorrow, they already seem to be wilting a bit. Hopefully the return of England legend Andros Townsend gives us a boost.

pulga

Banned
OfficialLFC: RODGERS: "Raheem is up there with Ronaldo and Messi when he plays like that."

brenton pls

evilkagawa: If look closely under microscope at DNA of Ozil, it say [Made in China].
He such a cheap imitation play-a-maker!

shinji pls hahaha

bjaelke

OfficialLFC: RODGERS: "Raheem is up there with Ronaldo and Messi when he plays like that."

brenton pls

evilkagawa: If look closely under microscope at DNA of Ozil, it say [Made in China].
He such a cheap imitation play-a-maker!

shinji pls hahaha

Fat Ronaldo and post-HGH Messi.

Apparently Ozil ignored the fans and Wenger when he went off.

If he doesn't want defeats like that he should play better. He was responsible for two goals today.

L1NETT

Good shit from Ireland Clegg. Wales right poor

Anyways Crewe have a player called Pogba...hope he isn't as good as the other one.

Oh god a quick wiki reveals it's his brother

Uh oh

And crewe score

Fudge :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom