• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
God why does the stupid Premier League tune interrupt everything? Protip: having a classical theme tune doesn't make this the champions league eijits.

Then around 13/14, I started to take notice of Arsenal. This must have been around 2004/05, they had just gone the season undefeated, playing sexy football every week and had class too. I decided then that I would take football seriously and follow a team throughout the next season.

Since then, I have only seen us win 1 cup :((((((((((

I think I put a curse on the team, sorry Arsene :(

So YOU are the reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roma: De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Torosidis; Pjanic, De Rossi Strootman; Florenzi, Totti, Gervinho

Roma bench: Skorupski, Lobont; Ljajic, Taddei, Bastos, Destro, Jedvaj, Romagnoli, Battaglia, Ricci

Parma: Mirante; Cassani, Paletta, Lucarelli, Gobbi; Gargano, Marchionni, Parolo; Biabiany, Amauri, Cassano

Parma bench: Bajza, Coric; Molinaro, Galloppa, Cerri, Palladino, Schelotto, Munari, Mauri, Acquah, Rossini, Sall

Totti-Cassano

LTWheels

I don't really remember when I started supporting Liverpool. I do know it was before WC98. I'm from London, but my grandmother was from Liverpool, and was very loud and proud of her background. Had a big influence on me.

pulga

Banned
What does your age have to do with Hitcher's decision? No wonder people got confused.

Because I was imagining myself, as I clearly stated, as a kid ticking off all those boxes trying to settle on a team and it amused me. People go off on tangents, y'know.

myself in 2000 as a 10 year old boy deciding what team I should support

"myself, I" I mean how more fucking clear can I be
KuGsj.gif

Still don't understand Suen's post though... do I look like fucking FF you schizo cunt?

oh and i.e. hitcher is the same age as I am so I was right all along. suck my cunt fry

Kyoufu

Guys a cute little yellow bird of some sort came inside my house and was chilling on the curtain rail. I wanted to tame it and call it my own but I had to guide it back to its home.

Yen

Guys a cute little yellow bird of some sort came inside my house and was chilling on the curtain rail. I wanted to tame it and call it my own but I had to guide it back to its home.

So now your bird is a 3-0 uh-hu-hu-hu

LTWheels

When a few of their players start picking up cards, we will start getting more time on the ball. So many on Sterling already.

Yen

I always said Gerrard would end up as a CB, which is basically what he's playing now when in defence.

GorillaJu

That's exactly what we need in this game. Calm the game down, dictate the tempo, then use our quality up front to keep us ahead.

Great goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom