• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
AND SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS JUST A JOKE????
mac-charlie-thelook.gif

Mastadon

Banned
I've just had an absolutely mind bending Pad Thai whilst watching Seven Psychopaths, which was great. Now going to settle down with some Dark Souls before watching MotD to cap off what has been a magical day.

Which game do you think they'll show first?

Suen

noal I'm fully scared I'm going to have a bag by the time I hit puberty

I want Milan to win because Napoli can get fucked. Fiore level on points now hnnnggggghhhh
Parma train is in full speed, soon catching up to Fiore after we demolish Catania and Roma (the match that was cancelled).

I missed Madrid - Villareal because I was teaching my mother how to use iTunes to transfer photos. I blame it on iTunes, fuck iTunes.

Gifs of Madrid and Villareal goals pls. Loving how Jese is just doing better and better every game. Wish Morata and Isco were doing just as well

edit: nvm found some posted by Mr.Red

Fergie

Banned
I've just had an absolutely mind bending Pad Thai whilst watching Seven Psychopaths, which was great. Now going to settle down with some Dark Souls before watching MotD to cap off what has been a magical day.

Which game do you think they'll show first?
You're in for a treat.

@BBCMOTD: #MOTD at 10.30pm: 1.Liv/Ars, 2.Chel/Newc, 3.Norw/MCity, 4.Swans/Card, 5.Palace/WBA, 6.Saints/Stoke, 7.Villa/WHam, 8.Sund/Hull

pulga

Banned
@SocialRMadrid: Jesé has provided as many goals (5) and assists (3) as Cristiano Ronaldo in all competitions in 2014. (@OptaJose) http://t.co/rufXNOUVSJ

Bale has also scored the same amount of goals as Messi in La Liga, and Messi has one game more in his pocket.

The era of Ronaldo/Messi is over. Begun, the Jese/Bale domination has :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom