• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Bf-zNtfCEAAEFfg.jpg

this bunch is probably taking a bigger dump on Madrid than this thread on its worse days

omg he's so fucking fast and so precise with his finishes. So fucking glad we have him in our team, he's just shining with lots of potential. Truly the reincarnation of Raul.

he plays more like ronnie 2.0 than raul, you fruitbasket

Suen

Lucifer on twitter

*dead*
Fuck off Lucifer. I was trying to share your burden.

Bf-zNtfCEAAEFfg.jpg

this bunch is probably taking a bigger dump on Madrid than this thread on its worse days

he plays more like ronnie 2.0 than raul, you fruitbasket
I'm not talking about their style of playing, just about someone working hard up front who's fast and versatile. You just feel he'll score some goals just like you felt with Raul in his prime years.

Was a really poor performance today from me! 6h

We have to face our responsibilities and bounce back V united!
So disappointed but keep the head up! 6h

Giroud's Twitter

Was surprised to see Suarez didn't score any of the five goals.

I was a little disappointed since he was clearly desperate to score, but he played as well as he ever has against one of the top teams. The pass to Sturidge and volley against the post alone made it a very good performance.

Really nice to have players who can pick up the scoring slack when the primary threat doesn't find the net

Linius

It's much worse actually. Red Bull Salzburg smashed Bayern 3-0.

Yeah, that I remember.

Today Salzburg smashed the number two in their league with 6-0. They have a 17 points lead over these guys now.

I'm excited to see how we'll hold up against Salzburg. Since they don't have to care about the league at this point they will probably be 100% focused on the EL.

Dat Alan Wake lipsynching. Genuinely don't understand how it passed. The cutscenes seem to be in-engine, so surely it would have been a simple enough fix?

Elchele

Yeah, that I remember.

Today Salzburg smashed the number two in their league with 6-0. They have a 17 points lead over these guys now.

I'm excited to see how we'll hold up against Salzburg. Since they don't have to care about the league at this point they will probably be 100% focused on the EL.

You're already dead. They are basically last season Bayern

Linius

You're already dead. They are basically last season Bayern

So far they've only played against a bunch of joke clubs in their league and in the EL. So I'll see. I don't think we'll smash them easily but I can't help not being really afraid of them :p

u wot m8?

austrian leauge is the shittiest league in the world and I say this as an Austrian

You know I was just referring to the immense lead the number one has right? Of course the Bundesliga has way more quality clubs :p

TeddyBoy

Suso is not a wide player.

Rodgers better use him as a central midfielder or I will fume.

Suso isn't a traditional winger like Konoplyanka would've been, but he can be a 'Spanish Winger' like Carzola. Him and Sterling together again could really hurt the opposition if they interchanged sides, defenders would be caught chasing two wildly different shadows.

Feorax

Suso is not a wide player.

Rodgers better use him as a central midfielder or I will fume.

You see the role Coutinho played today and v Everton? He'll do that. His through balls from deep will be sublime.

Ballague can fuck off saying he's not the type of player who would play in Rodger's current style.

Arnie

You see the role Coutinho played today and v Everton? He'll do that. His through balls from deep will be sublime.

Ballague can fuck off saying he's not the type of player who would play in Rodger's current style.

That's what I'd hope. That'd be a good position for him. He's quite strong, too.

TeddyBoy

This is another role he could do, although potentially in a couple years we would have Coutinho, Suso and Teixeira (going by under 21 impressions) all available to play the same roles.

Playing two of them would seem a little overkill compared to what we have now, but a little depth won't hurt
(or hurt in the Champions League)

That racist chanting needs to end as well in Seria A, it's just not right.

That's what I'd hope. That'd be a good position for him. He's quite strong, too.

Theoretically he could even play the CM role as long as he was paired with a properly good DM

CM/AM/WF

Enough versatility for a decent amount of gametime assuming we're in Europe. Have to make sure it doesn't infringe on Coutinho or Sterling's development though, or throw a spanner in the SAS.

The dream is to have Skrtel, Sakho, Suso, Sterling, Sturridge and Suarez in the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom