• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgrace. Those Napoli fans can fuck off, and when Rafa leaves, the club can too if this gang of cunts represents a significant proportion of them.

(Assuming the reports are correct of course)

noal

Banned

Baki

Ballo needs a second chance in England. I also love the Arsenal players reaction. Even Giroud. I love him. <3

FootballFan

If the Italian authorities don't act with severe consequences then this type of behaviour will go on. The fucking bloke is Italian and they do this anyway. There is a line that is crossed in football that goes beyond banter.

If true, those same supporters will be cheering for him when he is scoring for Italy in Brazil.

It was just a joke lol. Luci is a legend, best Milan-bro here.

Dr.-Who.gif

L1NETT

Has a team ever protested against their own fans racially abusing the opposition?

Dunno actually, good question. Couple of recent examples I can think of (both 07 or 08 irrc) was that Rotherscum banned one of their fans after he abused a Gills keeper and didn't Chelsea ban some of their fans when they abused Grant for being Jewish?

Shit's fucking awful. In England we are slowly losing that horrid culture we had but other places need to catch up. 2014 ffs

Dunno actually, good question. Couple of recent examples I can think of (both 07 or 08 irrc) was that Rotherscum banned one of their fans after he abused a Gills keeper and didn't Chelsea ban some of their fans when they abused Grant for being Jewish?

Shit's fucking awful. In England we are slowly losing that horrid culture we had but other places need to catch up. 2014 ffs

We also banned the guy who did the monkey impression to Danny Welbeck I think it was, but the police case fell through I believe (not sure how or why) so I'm not sure if he was still banned. There was pressure on us to unban him I think

noal

Banned
If true, those same supporters will be cheering for him when he is scoring for Italy in Brazil.

Which makes it all the more bizarre. I'm all for banter and giving other players shit but this kind of stuff is just stupid.

It's not just football's problem by the way; but all of society. Scratch the surface and most countries are the same unfortunately.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
il Diavolo and the rest of Milan GAF are all awesome.

-

Guys DON'T bet on Juve tomorrow.

Verona + Bentegodi stadium is a nightmare fixture. The Italian Galatasaray.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
just saying it now

Moyes pls

Adnan

Think it over

Yen

This is another role he could do, although potentially in a couple years we would have Coutinho, Suso and Teixeira (going by under 21 impressions) all available to play the same roles.

Playing two of them would seem a little overkill compared to what we have now, but a little depth won't hurt
(or hurt in the Champions League)

That racist chanting needs to end as well in Seria A, it's just not right.

I'd be happy for Suso to return, and for Alberto to go on loan in the opposite direction.

Skrtels tattoos are horrendous, why anyone would do that to themselves I don't know but a nice header for the second. Arsenal's defence drugged or something?

Plasma

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom