• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Really impressed by Leverkusen, specially if you consider their small budget and squad. I would think Wolfsburg, Schalke, Dortmund all have much better squads than them

Neverkusen will Neverkusen at some point tho

Hope so. I wanna win the title in March!

Arnie

Knocking Liverpool out of the FA cup will feel even better now.

tumblr_n0p39tULmj1ruaggwo1_400.jpg

Suen

please excuse turok, he hasn't had his dementia meds yet

the statement is true if told to the gooners, but to Liverpool when they've got Suarez? turok pls

anyway

tied with Fat Ronnie on goals in a Madrid shirt so all you haters can fuck off
Benzema isn't even as good as Fat Ronaldo's pubes. I'm joining Hitcher on this one this time; Benz has scored as many goals as Fat Ronaldo because defense in La Liga has gone to shit. Pls don't compare the two, it's disgraceful to the real (Fat) Ronaldo. Pls plug.

Suen

Guys. Arsenal has broken my heart. What do I do ?

Don't worry Man United will make it all better.

Don't worry. This game will light a fire under us that will fuel us to the finish line.

We are going to win out. Treble is still ours.
Guys pls let's not hurt ourselves anymore. Let's accept our fate.

NI5HSag.jpg

Wedward has as many meaningful posts as arsenal has shots on target today.
Hi Opium.

this year

VfDwMva.png

last year

Ctbbmjw.png

Well, it's obviously a great achievement to get that many points. But who knows how they table would have looked like if we hadn't had a billion injuries. We were on track to have the best first half of the season under Klopp (and ever?) before all the injuries kicked in. I'd assume Bayern's lead would be shorter by a good amount.

Suen

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Just go home already Milan.

I feel sorry for Milan-GAF. Their team is more dead than a Serie B team.

Elchele

Well, it's obviously a great achievement to get that many points. But who knows how they table would have looked like if we hadn't had a billion injuries. We were on track to have the best first half of the season under Klopp (and ever?) before all the injuries kicked in. I'd assume Bayern's lead would be shorter by a good amount.

are you talking about this season or last season?

Blablurn

to be fair, we had a billion injuries as well.

Suen

Guys, how long till Milan fans will be asking Allegri to come back?

Madrid-GAF, now that I think more about it Jese is basically what I wanted Higuain to be.

Higuain is boss. Finishing isn't the best in the world, but his intelligence and sheer desire to score goals puts him in so many scoring positions

Still buzzing. Slipping up against Fulham would be a disaster

Suen

Don't cry Mario, come on baby..

what are you doing

he's a former Madrid player

I'm pretty sure they'd rather lose with Seedorf than win with Allegri
Honda under Allegri would have become something like the next Marco Van Basten, Honda under Seedorf is dead. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom