• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

be gentle

You need a day like that 2nd leg game last year to beat us. And we need to be arrogant as fuck. I still think it's gonna be difficult though. You guys are strong at home.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Is your mum good looking, bud?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I told you guys

Mario Balotelli cried after he was substituted. Milan, Seedorf and Italian media made no mention of racist insults.

Clarence Seedorf on Mario Balotelli crying: "They are the tears of a sportsman. It's actually quite beautiful."

and..

Inter - 1 win in 10 games. Sassuolo 1 win in 9 games. Napoli - 1 win in 4 games. Common factor? They all beat Milan.

BopI5sd.gif

bud

You need a day like that 2nd leg game last year to beat us. And we need to be arrogant as fuck. I still think it's gonna be difficult though. You guys are strong at home.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Is your mum good looking, bud?

she's cute, and looks way younger than she is.

like, she could pass for a 25 year old (she's in her 50s). her skin is incredibly soft.

Wait Balotelli crying was because of racism? ffs Italy

Seedorf: "There's nothing strange about Balotelli crying. There are a lot of emotions involved, and he's not the first player to do it."

This makes it sound like it was emotion over his performance more than anything. Mario wears his heart on his sleeve, so when things aren't going his way, it shows.

Edit: Yurt beat me to it.

TeddyBoy

I'd be happy for Suso to return, and for Alberto to go on loan in the opposite direction.

Knew I was forgetting someone, now I really don't know how we could fit them all in :S

Bumhead! Congratulations on your win, your on insane form right now!

good idea acually. HSV is fucked.

I don't follow them even closely enough to know much about them, other than their players and results. But why the fuck are they as broke as they are? It's pathetic, especially selling players like Son to HSV and replacing him with shit.

Yaya Toure kicking an opponents back when City aren't winning.

Should have put shocking news at the start of that sentence, always turns into a twat when they aren't winning.

Feorax

Mirror running with the story that we might well be looking to pickup Ashley Cole on a free for a year, as he doesn't want to go to play in the MLS until 2015 at the earliest.

I could live with Robinson, Enrique and Cole as LB options next year.

Blablurn

I don't follow them even closely enough to know much about them, other than their players and results. But why the fuck are they as broke as they are? It's pathetic, especially selling players like Son to HSV and replacing him with shit.

no idea

they are the last bundesliga team who never relegated. so its quite a big thing right now

Mastadon

Banned
Mirror running with the story that we might well be looking to pickup Ashley Cole on a free for a year, as he doesn't want to go to play in the MLS until 2015 at the earliest.

Yep, no problem at all with picking him up on a year long contract. Bags of CL experience and still a good LB.

Salazar

Liverpool deserve credit for bringing through young kids. Don't think people mention this too often in the media

Fuck deserve. And fuck credit.

Pumping Arsenal into a state of shock that will see them slip out of the top four is the ting. "Hrrrrmmm people shud say nicer things about our youth setup" is wibble.

Mastadon

Banned
Fair enough.

Liverpool deserve credit for bringing through young kids. Don't think people mention this too often in the media

Yep, I think we have the third youngest squad in the league or something like that. 5 English players in the starting line-up too.

TeddyBoy

That would be a good transfer, wouldn't be the first time we get a cheeky free transfer after Bellamy and Toure.

bobito

Banned
Fuck deserve. And fuck credit.

Pumping Arsenal into a state of shock that will see them slip out of the top four is the ting. "Hrrrrmmm people shud say nicer things about our youth setup" is wibble.

Arsenal are finishing in the top 4, don't think spurs are good enough atm

bobito

Banned
Yep, I think we have the third youngest squad in the league or something like that. 5 English players in the starting line-up too.

Yeah that's nice to see. Hopefully some of those lads can have a good world cup too.

Brenden seems like a really good coach. Loads of players have improved under him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom