• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but at this point I'm not sure we can afford to worry about that.

The priority has to be rebuilding the team and trying to compete for the title. I'm not sure playing every Thursday is going to help us there.

Generally I just want us to finish as high as possible, and if that means we play Europa then fine. But it seems to have hindered the other teams who do it. Admittedly our situation is a little different as we already have a pretty big squad.

United could use the EL as a competition to give the likes of Powell, Lingard, etc... experience. It could be used to rest players should they not take it seriously, but I can't see United going in that direction.

I don't really mind either way. I think the squad is big enough to handle it, but at the same time it does make sense to just concentrate on the league.

Danchi

"One of the most boring first halves I've ever seen in my life." - Vieri on Lazio-Roma

He can't watch football very often then.

It's not been great or anything, but there's been some chances for Roma and some questionable decisions (Gervinho's goal should arguably have stood and De Rossi could have been sent off very early on).

I've seen much, much worse unfortunately.

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden you're a stupid Neanderthal. How the fuck was Geri not hotter than fucking sporty spice back then? She just used to wear trackie bottoms

Naismith's a good player.

Not adding shit to my list.

You can go on a fucking list though you pringle.

arniemoyesglx1i.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This match has been really uninspiring, the United match will have to make this a real super sunday.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 35s

#mufc v @FulhamFC starting XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Mata, Carrick, Fletcher, Young; Rooney, van Persie.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 35s

#mufc v @FulhamFC starting XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Mata, Carrick, Fletcher, Young; Rooney, van Persie.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im done

I cant do this anymore

Wilbur

Banned
Oh for fuck's sake Moyes. If you're not going to start Mata, Rooney, Januzaj and RVP against fucking Fulham at home, when are you going to do it?

You fucking pussy. Fuck off.

Splatt

At this point, I'm not even sure Kagawa is real. In a months time he'll just be a story Klopp tells young Dortmund players before they go to sleep...

L1NETT

I think that's quite a balanced United team personally. Although having the defensive ineptitude of Mata and Adnan together would probably be best suited for Fulham.

Shrug

Mr Cola

He bought Mata to replace Adnan, of all the positions that needed replacing he replaces our best player and best young prospect, there is no thought in this decision.

I literally cannot believe how backwards he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom