• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rare occasion that I watch Spanish football, but there's something about it that makes me not care. I can watch just about any BPL game but this league does nothing for me. Can't put my finger on it.

Lol Alexis

LOL Rakitic

Messi doesn't have the explosiveness or quickness that he had before.

Is like he forgots to press the turbo button and he's in his walking mode all the time...

Even the team dosn't relies on him as much...

d423.gif

iXaoJpvStCzKD.gif

José Mourinho;100191908 said:
It's a rare occasion that I watch Spanish football, but there's something about it that makes me not care. I can watch just about any BPL game but this league does nothing for me. Can't put my finger on it.

IMO Madrid yesterday match was quite fun, but this is how much Barça matches plays out.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
But that wasnt a foul :eek:

And hes offside

Is this that Barca privilege ive been hearing about?

bud

blatantly offside, too. poor sevilla.

José Mourinho;100191908 said:

i feel the same way about the bundesliga. i'll catch the occasional (bayern) game, see highlights, but i don't care for it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom