• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes interviews are really depressing now, he doesnt appear to know how to motivate or get the best out of players. In turns of selection I can only fault him for playing Young over Adnan, a decision proven terrible by how bad Youngs crossing was compared to Adnans when he came on. I dont know what to say, the season is a write off, the last 3 games were there to get form back and we havent found it in any of them so I have no idea where we can possibly find it from now till the end of the season. It sucks having a dozen games left and nothing to fight for, with no tangible sign of improvement, the only thing on my mind now is how big the exodus is going to be in the summer and who leaves on their own and who is forced out.

In a way I am a little excited for summer, but these last few months are going to be really trying times as the players become less motivated than they already are and there is nothing to play for.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That pitch in the Barca game, hard to pass on that

Feorax

Moreno has been linked to us a few times now. Sounds like he's one that might well actually be worth following up this summer :p

Paradicia

Arsenal are always afraid of Man Utd and I don't know why. :|

Wenger shows them too much respect tactically. There's been a bit of a god complex in play too ever since that 8 - 2 embarrassment. To win against United on Wednesday they must play with maniac aggression like how Liverpoo played on Saturday.

pulga

Banned
That pitch in the Barca game, hard to pass on that

not stopping Sevilla from scoring
dPrJaGc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom