• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
from chickensalt.com

im SOLD
you-salty-o.gif

Rafa won't be called up for the Brazil squad, ever.

tri_willy

thank you for pointing that out for me mastadon. chicken salt is fucking awesome.

on to other news, what is talk of lloris wanting to switch to arsenal??? he just gonna be 2nd fiddle to the chez

dc89

"There are reliefs that can be taken for investment in youth football and old investments."
Based Soriano on how City will meet FFP.

GHG

wenger needs to be fired immediately if he doesn't win tomorrow.

I'm with you on that one.

Which manager consistently goes out there and spouts messages of "hope" and "luck" to the press?

Then when they fail to win he comes out with "I have no idea".

smiley-laughing003.gif

Mastadon

Banned
The Mirror said:
Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka in bizarre photocopying row at a Doncaster library

The incident took place before the Championship clash on Saturday, when members of the Boro backroom staff failed to pay 50p a copy for tactic sheets

Bizarre: Karanka has been Boro boss since November
Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka has been forced to apologise to a Doncaster library worker, after a peculiar row over PHOTOCOPYING.

The incident occurred ahead of Boro's 0-0 draw at the Keepmoat Stadium on February 1, as two club officials dropped in to a local library to photocopy their matchday plans.

Warmsworth library worked Mike Collinson told the members of the club's backroom staff that they would have to pay 50p per copy.

However, the two men revealed they only had a credit card to pay with - despite the library not having the facility for card payments - and said they would return to pay off their debts later that day.

And after waiting for hours to receive the payment with no avail, Collinson decided to take matters into his own hands and confront the club's Spanish boss.

He told Doncaster Free Press: "We came to an arrangement for them to pay us £5 before the library closed at noon - but nobody turned up.

"They were staying at the Holiday Inn about 200 yards down the road.

"Before I went home I walked along to the Holiday Inn and found the manager but I don’t think he got the gist of what I was saying.

“I have spent quite a lot of time in the north-east and that’s not what I would expect from anyone from there."

After complaining to the club, Mr Collinson received an email and letter of apology from Karanka - who personally invited him to any of Boro's remaining home fixtures this season.

However, the library worker was unimpressed by the lack of any mention of the money he is owed.

He added: "I accept his apology. And I was going to tell them thanks for the generous offer - but a cheque for £5 would suffice."

:lol

GHG

'Moyes denied that United's plan was merely to utilise the cross. "It was never one way," he said. "If you're just going to look at the stats and think about the crosses you need to think about the number of passes and I don't think we just went out and crossed the ball. Some people might say that one of the things that Manchester United do is play with width and cross the ball, that's in the genes here.'

Its in the genes guys.

Oof.

Isco's been completely Madrid-ed.

Wenger, save Isco and send Ozil back. Pls.

pulga

Banned
Not that bothered by Isco's exile considering Jese's explosion
Xlz1iA4.png

He needs to take Di Maria's spot in the midfield three, but to do that he'll need to up his defensive contribution. I want to see him become our Iniesta.

dc89

If only they gave the youth signings a chance, like City with their proud Rodwell performances.

Rodwell would get his chance if he could stay fit.

Not that bothered by Isco's exile considering Jese's explosion
Xlz1iA4.png

He needs to take Di Maria's spot in the midfield three, but to do that he'll need to up his defensive contribution. I want to see him become our Iniesta.

Can we buy him then? Let's face it, you were just being greedy in buying him. Zidane the cunt, he shouldn't have stuck his oar in.

pulga

Banned
David Moyes' Facebook Movie

i cant breathe ive choked on my gum

Can we buy him then? Let's face it, you were just being greedy in buying him. Zidane the cunt, he shouldn't have stuck his oar in.

pls he was a sure fire starter in our 4-2-3-1. who knew Carlo would want to turn the team on its head with a 4-3-3

Wilbur

Banned

And you weren't being greedy signing Jovetic when you already had Nasri and Silva, and Guidetti on the bench?

Blablurn

WE ARE RICH BITCH!!!

4,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Allianz gets 8,33% ownership. We will get 110 million!!!!

The money goes straight into the stadium which is NOW paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom