• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

JFoZizS.png
JFoZizS.png
JFoZizS.png

dsdsafdsfqxx0.gif

that's very impressive.

give me a few days and i'll wreck you, m8.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its not Cleverlys fault he is not up to the standard needed, it is however Moyes fault for picking him, not replacing him.

This can be said for several of our players though.

Missing the United-Arsenal match tonight. Going out dressed as a baby, dummy and diaper. Might even use the diaper too, means I don't have people getting jelly of my tool in the toilets

Fergie

Banned
CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS

Elchele

Cleverley is the second high profile footballer to shut down their social media accounts in two days after Joseph Minala, the 17-year-old Lazio player who looks 40, took similar action on Tuesday.

looooooooooool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

how did I miss that

Ashes

Banned
I've still got it on my pc baby

Tonight might be your lucky night

Fancy dress code is dress as a baby

I see. Host is quite clever in a way: let's see how many idiots we can convince to come dressed in diapers. MegaLolz. Derp.

I'm only pulling your chain. Have fun. ;)

Meier

arsenal to keep Man U out of the Europa league

Man U to face relegation in next 5 years

I think that even if they lose today, they'll find a way to get to 6th at worst. I think that's ideal at least. There's definitely a bit of an advantage in terms of wear and tear when you're lacking European football.

With that being said, I think United will win. RVP to score 2 goals today.

I see. Host is quite clever in a way: let's see how many idiots we can convince to come dressed in diapers. MegaLolz. Derp.

I'm only pulling your chain. Have fun. ;)

Haha don't worry my friend they'll be around 1000 uni students there, with lots of different fancy dress, many of them dressed worse than me

Some of the girls wear pretty much just underwear

Wilbur

Banned
I think that even if they lose today, they'll find a way to get to 6th at worst. I think that's ideal at least. There's definitely a bit of an advantage in terms of wear and tear when you're lacking European football.

With that being said, I think United will win. RVP to score 2 goals today.

"no way we don't score today"

Meier you've fucking cursed us ALL

Ashes

Banned
Haha don't worry my friend they'll be around 1000 uni students there, with lots of different fancy dress, many of them dressed worse than me

Some of the girls wear pretty much just underwear

Pics or it didn't happen. Though I once went to a lingerie party where half way through loads of girls started getting all equal rights and bared their chests to the lads. Don't think any of the lads complained.

Meier

"no way we don't score today"

Meier you've fucking cursed us ALL

:( I felt really shitty about that. Took Wooden's bait hook line and sinker and then it came true. Argh!

I'd like to see Negredo get a goal today. Been a month since he got one in the PL. Looks frustrated out there especially when he gets subbed off. Needs a confidence injection.

Clegg

In terms of new signings I think Mata is doing quite well. Not being involved anywhere near enough due to our archaic tactics, but he's still producing. That could all change as right now he doesn't have the stink of Moyes all over him.

Meier

Santos is filing an injunction to get access to all of the documents related to Neymar's transfer. Funny.

The Brazilian club have contacted both Barca and Neymar’s father to try to clarify exactly how much was paid to whom during the transfer, but it remains unsatisfied with the explanations given to date.

Barca have admitted that they paid out a total of 86.2 million euros when signing Neymar last summer but say the “transfer fee” constituted only 57.1 million -- 17.1 million of which was paid to Santos, with the player’s father receiving the other 40 million.
“Santos FC, after exhausting all amicable attempts at obtaining the contracts and documents signed between NN Consultoria Esportiva and Neymar Sports Marketing with FC Barcelona regarding the transfer of the idol Neymar to the Catalan club, attempts which were unfortunately unsuccessful, submitted late on Monday an injunction against the aforementioned companies,” the statement read. “The lawsuit seeks to obtain the documents for examination, so the club can become aware of the reasons that justify the receipt of such amounts by these companies, without the participation of Santos FC or the other holders of the economic rights of the athlete Neymar Jr.”

DIS Esporte, an investment fund that held 40 percent of Neymar’s “playing rights” until last summer, has previously threatened to go to court to get its fair share of the monies paid out.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ure-details-neymar-transfer-barcelona?cc=5901

Meier

I'm not dressing it up either. Ozil's being used as a scapegoat by the media and it's highly annoying.

I think he's really struggling without Ramsey being there to help protect the midfield. Yaya looks far worse without Fernandinho and that's accurate to say about Ozil since Ramsey got injured. That's not just the media -- it's very clear that Ozil has not played as well the past month or two as he did the first few months.

subtles

Despite Moyes not providing results or entertainment for the fans, nor working towards an end goal (football intelligence innit) in terms of play style he will be given time. I wonder what the board justifies this with.

He will probably win today as he is so unpredictable.

Lightning

Banned
I think he's really struggling without Ramsey being there to help protect the midfield. Yaya looks far worse without Fernandinho and that's accurate to say about Ozil since Ramsey got injured. That's not just the media -- it's very clear that Ozil has not played as well the past month or two as he did the first few months.
Not played as well is generally accepted though. Arsenal in general haven't played as well since Ramsey's injury, it's effected the whole team not just Ozil.

It's the other over the top things being said that's the issue, flop, doesn't care, etc.. like bullcrap that's being said that's annoying me.

Ashes

Banned
Despite Moyes not providing results or entertainment for the fans, nor working towards an end goal (football intelligence innit) in terms of play style he will be given time. I wonder what the board justifies this with.

He will probably win today as he is so unpredictable.

Ironically, that's the only consistency he does have.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal forward Yaya Sanogo is available to face Manchester United on Wednesday after five months out with a back injury.

the difference-maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom