• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Bayern salary according to Sport Bild

RvtPf2i.png

Contento is a fucking genius. He decided to stay at Bayern, hangs along a lot of his friends, trains with one of the best squads and coaches in the world, plays a couple of matches per season, wins a couple of trophies per season, gets to celebrate things like the CL last season. Gets €2M annual salary for basically doing nothing but have fun.

Blablurn

Contento is a fucking genius. He decided to stay at Bayern, hangs along a lot of his friends, trains with one of the best squads and coaches in the world, plays a couple of matches per season, wins a couple of trophies per season, gets to celebrate things like the CL last season. Gets €2M annual salary for basically doing nothing but have fun.

Yep. If he doesnt start to complain and continue to behave like this (and invest his money wisely) he will never need to work again. im not judgin him. plus he already played in one cl final and in many other games. what else do u want.

Wilbur

Banned
Blablurn you didn't answer me

are you a Bundesbahnangestelltenwitwe?

DDG, Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Welbeck, Carrick, Giggs, Mata; Rooney, RVP

It you don't think Valencia is getting picked then you are lost

Search your feelings

You know this to be true

Zabojnik

"Ranocchia is joining Juventus, 99% sure."

Why. Conte why. Yes, Ranocchia and Bonucci were brilliant at Bari, but that's ... Bari. In Serie B. Although, if that's what it will take for us to switch to 4-3-3 ... Alright.

Hixx

@sunechograeme 2m
Reports of statement expected from @MCFC in 20 minutes on fate of this game. Weather & traffic chaos horrendous. #safc

Hmmm.

FootballFan

I was going to bet for HSV, but when i googled HSV the third option was genital herpes

http://i.imgur.com/YE8FtEr.pngG]

Is this a sign, bundesliga gaf?[/QUOTE]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XAKhOS--vOc#t=105"]
Don't do it.

Be careful[/URL]

Hixx

Surely calling it off now is too late

We had a home game called off 45 mins before kick off because of weather.

Reckon the roads around Manchester are filled with overturned lorries etc, closing motorways both ways.

Man, that'd suck. Maybe they'll delay it by an hour or so (rather than the customary 30 mins for traffic)?

The weather is getting worse. If it's cancelled it'll be with that in mind imo, it can get a lot worse in 2/3 hours.

Elchele

Hoffenheim vs. Wolfsburg is on, should be decent match

Why. Conte why. Yes, Ranocchia and Bonucci were brilliant at Bari, but that's ... Bari. In Serie B. Although, if that's what it will take for us to switch to 4-3-3 ... Alright.

:lol you're already dead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Because having Ogbonna, Caceres, Peluso, Barzagli, Chiellini and Bonucci is not enough.

Jin_7

I was going to bet for HSV, but when i googled HSV the third option was genital herpes

YE8FtEr.png

Is this a sign, bundesliga gaf?

HSV really is the Hamburger ChaoS Verein. Top 20 in Europe when it comes to volume of sales. Fighting relegation in the Bundesliga.
Like going to a high-end call girl but contracting herpes.

Barzul

Just don't see how Man Utd can win if we play to our ability. I hope we start fast in the first half, we've been slow starters recently. That needs to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom