• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I can understand canceling if the wind speeds are that intense

ibaIJj8uorQhR3.gif

Don't think either are fit.

Regardless of tactics. I want Moyes to plays a front 4 of: RVP, Rooney, Mata and Januzaj today. Fuck Young/Welbeck/Valencia. Adnan did well against Chelsea, look forward to seeing how he does against you guys.

Surely Moyes won't drop him again.
Told you you shouldnt have said that :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor.

Sherwood did say some players were getting fatigued, Dawson, Rose and Eriksen drop out. No idea what the formation is, could just be a 4231 with Dembele wide-left or it could be a 442 diamond.

Newcastle:

Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Gouffran, Sissoko (c), Anita, Sammy Ameobi; de Jong, Cisse.

424?

Danchi

Has Gnabry picked up an injury? Seems strange that Sanogo has gone straight on the bench after five months out when Arsenal already have Bendtner on there as well.

bjaelke

Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

Jones, Agger, Kelly, Allen, Moses, Teixeira, Aspas

Same starting XI for the 4th match running. Joao Carlos Teixeira on the bench!

Yen

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 36s
Confirmed #LFC team v @FulhamFC: Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 11s
Confirmed #LFC subs v @FulhamFC: Jones, Agger, Kelly, Allen, Moses, Teixeira, Aspas

Very good team. I like. Provided they turn up to play we can get something out of this.

I woke up late on Sunday, glanced at the scores on my phone, saw that it was 4-0 and fell back to sleep. Aside from briefly going to Sky that evening to see if it was all a bad dream, I have completely ignored anything about the Liverpool game--is that line-up much different from our previous one?

Danchi

I woke up late on Sunday, glanced at the scores on my phone, saw that it was 4-0 and fell back to sleep. Aside from briefly going to Sky that evening to see if it was all a bad dream, I have completely ignored anything about the Liverpool game--is that line-up much different from our previous one?

Gibbs in for Monreal and Rosicky in for Ox.

Fergie

Banned
Clev?

Time to be a passenger. And he'll talk about being a scapegoat.

Funny thing is, he'll prove me right.

Santi and Co will run rings around this below average player.

And fuck Moyes.

Walshy

Today has been hell. I was coming back from Edinburgh to Liverpool after a post-grad interview at the Uni, and my train has been cancelled due to the wind. Now i'm stuck in a shitty Ibis hotel in Carlisle and I miss the Liverpool game as I doubt they'll be any pubs that show it.

Glad to see Joao Carlos on the bench. Looking forward to the Arsenal - United game as well, got a feeling RvP will be on form.

pulga

Banned
Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 59s

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj

Hey look Fellaini's not just a figment of my imagination.

Kagawa not even on the bench? looooooooooooool

anyway, here's the expected Arsenal formation

1743741_696264397099145_318936653_n.png

i want to inhale and have air course through my lungs but i cant

i

cant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom