• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two points off the top and we're at this point again?

have you even paid attention to our football this year? Absolutely dire stuff for months now. We might have gotten results against smaller teams, but against the big ones we look like eunuchs. I have zero confidence against Pool and Bayern. Wenger is predictable as fuck. No passion, no creativity, nothing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Isn't Riether the guy who kicked Januzaj? A well-established imbecile.

Plasma

Banned
Szczesny said:
"Robin hasn't scored a lot of headers at the Emirates so I wanted to make sure he didn't score one"

Heh, thought he played well today even at Liverpool he looked pretty good despite letting in five goals (As strange as that sounds).

Elchele

ibxUMcXRsZ492c.png

great comeback for Kroos, two assists

Razor554

"Lionel Messi equals Athletic's Telmo Zarra as the players with most goals ever for a single Spanish club (335)"

pls break another record tonight

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
without ozil, arsenal would be even worse than they currently are.

I'd still pick Ozil. We just need to give Ozil a better striker in front of him.

No I wouldn't Ozil gave us such a lift when we signed him I don't think Higuain would have had the same impact. Half the reason we're second at the moment is because Ozil came in and everyone upped their game.

Still pretty annoyed that we haven't got another striker though, Giroud has been poor for a while now but there's nobody behind him to challenge for his place.

fair enough!

Clegg

Hate seeing Mata so isolated. Moyes needs to work ouy a way where Rooney and Mata can fit in behind RVP. Either on the wing is just a waste of their talents.

Can he do that? I hope so.

He probably can't

Carbonox

I wonder if Moyes actually believes his luck comments or if he has literally run out of things to say.

Soon it will be "ever since my daughter tasted the sweet nectar of Zaha's sperm, I've had nothing but doubt about life and our form is a testament to that."

Fergie

Banned
Hate seeing Mata so isolated. Moyes needs to work ouy a way where Rooney and Mata can fit in behind RVP. Either on the wing is just a waste of their talents.

Can he do that? I hope so.

He probably can't
Nope.

If Rooney is playing, he'll be behind RVP.

Moyes even said when he bought him he can play on either wing.

Marc

*PHEW*

Sturridge, big game player...

Toure, one man disaster...

Liverpool going from possibly fucking up 4th place to being in sight of the top.

PowderedToast

holy fuck what a game, horrible to sit through but could be absolutely huge for us. to come back twice where the in last 4/5 seasons we'd have crumbled..gotta get a run going now. also counting the days till sakho's back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom