• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Anyone else think Wilshere was targeted by United? Looked like they went in a bit heavy on poor Jack.

Dunno if it affected him, but he certainly had a poor game.

Wilbur

Banned

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MU923607s.jpg

LCD and a back light

I mean come on!

I don't know, I just can't be bothered to buy new ones. I'm odd in that I'm exceptionally tight when it comes to spending lots of money on one item, but I'll happily spend a little on a million items. Help me.

Put some money aside and buy some real good headphones, well worth it over what is absolutely terrible in ear shit from apple. Seriously you seem like you listen to a lot of music, it's a must. Both for comfort and just much better sound.

Clegg

Rio's mate from the Mirror says Moyes will get £200m in the summer.

That could get us seven Fellaini's and the bit left over for a Zaha!!

wedward

I don't know, I just can't be bothered to buy new ones. I'm odd in that I'm exceptionally tight when it comes to spending lots of money on one item, but I'll happily spend a little on a million items. Help me.

Fuck Wilshere.

He is your countries savior, no mine.

Hixx

Got to 30 on Maverick Bird. Game randomly flashed - was expecting it when I beat my record but not the random one and it put me off and I want to hit my monitor with a hammer

subtles

Some stats from @OptaJoe for those who don't follow.

4 - Luis Suarez has scored only four of Liverpool's last 24 Premier League goals. Evolution.

28 - Liverpool have scored more PL away goals than any other team this season, yet 5 teams have collected more points on the road. Mixed.

23 - Steven Gerrard scored his 23rd PL penalty tonight, drawing level with T Henry. Only Shearer, Lampard & Le Tissier have more. Spot.

2 - Liverpool have now conceded 2+ goals in eight of their last 10 Premier League away games. Weakness.

7 - Daniel Sturridge has now scored in seven consecutive Premier League appearances, the first Liverpool player to do this. Dancer.

20 - Liverpool have now hit the woodwork 20 times this season, six more than any other PL side. Inches.

4 - The top four teams for clean sheets in the PL this season are all from London (West Ham, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs). Lockup.

Marc

That's a good thing, actually. He gets to concentrate on what he should be doing.

Just worried about going back to his insecure self at Chelsea where he thinks he needs to score with every touch to stay relevant. I mean if they won't talk about him scoring a goal a game then what happens when he has a dry spell?

it's a rebadged fossil sold at a premium

the pvd coat of paint scratches off like those fake yellow/rose gold watches out there, leaving the steel chassis showing after a while

spidye

it's a rebadged fossil sold at a premium

the pvd coat of paint scratches off like those fake yellow/rose gold watches out there, leaving the steel chassis showing after a while

that's exactly what I read online.
disappointing since it's quite expensive

can you recommend a classy watch with a good quality chassis?

Lightning

Banned
Very disappointed in today's game. Özil played really well but we have the wrong personal to make the most of his talents.

Wenger better fix this in the summer. We'll be lucky to finish in the top 4 if we don't get Ramsey back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom