• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

any idea who will be let go?
We know that Vidic is leaving. Both Rio and Evra have their contracts expiring in the summer so they're as good as gone too.

The rest will be educated guesses. Anderson is in loan and we've given his number to Mata so he's probably gone too. One of Nani and Young will be go or at least we'll try to get rid of one. Kagawa never plays so he might be on the way out too. Lastly I have a bad feeling that he doesn't too much fancy Rafael.

pappe

We know that Vidic is leaving. Both Rio and Evra have their contracts expiring in the summer so they're as good as gone too.

The rest will be educated guesses. Anderson is in loan and we've given his number to Mata so he's probably gone too. One of Nani and Young will be go or at least we'll try to get rid of one. Lastly I have a bad feeling that he doesn't too much fancy Rafael.

I have this feeling that either Rooney or RVP might leave.

It's really cheap to get in to. All you need is a decent french press for about £12 and a grinder. Ethiopian coffee is great, but Bolivian is my favourite at the minute. Has Bean do a brilliant starter pack http://www.hasbean.co.uk/collections/starter-packs/products/the-new-espresso-starter-pack
I trust you.

Gonna order. This will be a suitable hobby in Bristol.

any idea who will be let go?

If I had to guess - Vidic, Evra, Ferdinand (all free's), Buttner, Hernandez, Nani, Kagawa and possibly Rafael and RVP.

Wilbur

Banned
You can't do anything about Fergie, Gill, the board and Woodward now.

and it's hard to pin this on the players when Moyes is the one setting them up to play his brand of mechanical midtable football.

And it irritates me that the players are either too dense or too scared to show a bit of ingenuity on the pitch. Playing 82 crosses the other day is mostly on Moyes, but it's also on the players slavishly following something that wasn't working.

Plus some clearly aren't playing for him. They should be blamed too.

Absolutely not the 2nd or 3rd ones. That kind of stuff seems like such a good idea at the time, such a very very good idea at the time - fuck, The Darkness were great.

I would suggest a Swatch. Not too pricey and alot of simple but edgy enough designs.

Wilbur

Banned
lol fuck off jupp you dont even get matches on fucking tinder and that's full of slags

First one. The other two are for neckbeards.

the third one's a pretty cool concept I think but it would take me ages to find out what's going on :lol

First one is the nicest, I was just wowed by the futuristic stylings of the others
dPrJaGc.png

Absolutely not the 2nd or 3rd ones. That kind of stuff seems like such a good idea at the time, such a very very good idea at the time - fuck, The Darkness were great.

I would suggest a Swatch. Not too pricey and alot of simple but edgy enough designs.

Are they twenty five quid cheap xoxox

why RVP? Where is going to go?

Dunno.

But players who Moyes does not want will go. If RVP butts heads with Moyes and it gets messy, I wouldn't be surprised if they are prepared to sell, on the basis that a replacement is signed.

It's unlikely - but I think Rafael and RVP are the two more established players who could fall under this bracket of get in line or get out. The others are all gone.

bud

the second one

the first one looks like a knockoff that's trying to be all flashy but obviously isn't and just looks trashy

the third one looks like they forgot to finish it

Whatever you do don't get that second one.

Having a nice watch is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Not even joking. People love a good watch.

Wilbur

Banned
I ordered the first one. I like watches where you can see the inside, and I just want it to accentuate my clothing choices okay

thank you and goodnight

Marc

*sigh*

The media, Sturridge involved with every goal and yet doesn't get a mention for the game on MOTD. He will have to start scoring hat tricks every game to get noticed by this lot.

First one there looks straight out of bioshock.

how can the second one confuse you, dumb fuck

I ordered the first one. I like watches where you can see the inside, and I just want it to accentuate my clothing choices okay

thank you and goodnight

i like that in any products, really wanted these but ended up buying the cheaper model cause I don't earn sweet chicken cash.
i0d3DqsHTfM5c.png

NA9LpoP.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
1. I can see Raf going as well. Don't think Moyes fancies him much, and he isn't playing that well
2. Sturridge is great. Would possibly be on my POTY shortlist

I'LL THINK ABOUT IT

I LOVE LISTS

please leave

stay - if that is you in your avatar like you said then im a huge fan of your hair #curlybros

good choice, my little bro has one like that
he gets more sex than I will ever can

:loooooool

Lightning

Banned
We so need Giroud gone. No pace, not clinical, just a fucking clumsy cunt.

If he took his chance against Chelsea we would have won, if he took his chance against United we would have won. He's just a fucking cunt.

Love how Özil cops all the shit trying to supply fuckwits like our offensive team and another game to tell me Wilshere is another twat, a poor man's Ramsey.

Fuck Wilshere. Fuck Giroud. Fuck Arteta.

Wilbur

Banned
First one there looks straight out of bioshock.

i like that in any products, really wanted these but ended up buying the cheaper model cause I don't earn sweet chicken cash.
i0d3DqsHTfM5c.png

http://i.imgur.com/NA9LpoP.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Oh my they're delicious. The cheaper ones you got, are they similar? How much baby?

Oh my they're delicious. The cheaper ones you got, are they similar? How much baby?

No, I meant another model. They are not sexy at all and mostly meant for gaming, but they are comfortable!

Also apparently the ones I posted there doesn't have that good sound, but I really liked the look lol

K1LLER7

*sigh*

The media, Sturridge involved with every goal and yet doesn't get a mention for the game on MOTD. He will have to start scoring hat tricks every game to get noticed by this lot.

He's having an amazing run of form. One of, if not the best striker in the league in current form.

Scum

*sigh*

That's a good thing, actually. He gets to concentrate on what he should be doing.

Gaming is for squares

Well as I already have 2 perfectly good working (and one in ear) headsets for my phone and what else, I found it hard to justify buying another without microphone when it was my gaming headset that was broken.

I need to stop buying headphones.

Wilbur

Banned
Well as I already have 2 perfectly good working (and one in ear) headsets for my phone and what else, I found it hard to justify buying another without microphone when it was my gaming headset that was broken.

I need to stop buying headphones.

I only have the ones that came with my iPhone
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom