• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I was geniunely worried for you at 2-1 for Fulham. Liverpool losing on top of your alopecia problems, enough to send a man over the edge.

I was at college talking to the girl I love, and got the update on my phone. I was all happy then got fucking sad all of the sudden.

When I saw 3-2, I almost hugged and kissed her.

Btw, I hope I don't lose hair. It would be the end of my good looks.

Imagine when he finds his wife sucking off John Terry

SRieQgf.jpg

yiM9kPh.jpg

You think Terry would? If he would it would only be for the team.

Wilbur

Banned
I was at college talking to the girl I love, and got the update on my phone. I was all happy then got fucking sad all of the sudden.

Yessssss you should have held her in your arms and kissed her like Steven Gerrard kisses the brown envelope he delivered money in to escape prison every night

Fry

Yessssss you should have held her in your arms and kissed her like Steven Gerrard kisses the brown envelope he delivered money in to escape prison every night

If I was talking to you I'd have definitely kissed you. You entice me more.

Zabojnik

It wasn't for Rooney, I'm sure you'll be okay.

How hot is she?

Salazar

Game should have been over with that RVP chance.

Valencia's lack of creativity is crippling, too. It's not all about overlaps, son.

3Sixty

Hodgson gave his strongest indication yet that Leighton Baines, a regular starter for Everton, has the strongest credentials to be England's first-choice left-back and the manager intends to name Southampton's Luke Shaw in his squad for the Wembley friendly against Denmark on 5 March.

he continued: "The pool of players has increased this season and more teams are injecting young English players into their teams and trusting them.

"Southampton are regularly using people like [Luke] Shaw, [James] Ward-Prowse, [Calum] Chambers, Jack Cork, [Jay] Rodriguez.

----

Woy PLS

Just got home. LOOOL arsenal can't even beat us you shit cunts.

Knocked someone out tonight over this girl and walked her home and got her number. Fuck you guy in the monkey suit you soft twat

sohois

Just got home. LOOOL arsenal can't even beat us you shit cunts.

Knocked someone out tonight over this girl and walked her home and got her number. Fuck you guy in the monkey suit you soft twat

Football Gaf seems to be fast becoming the home of football fans and knockout kings.

Twin Peaks just keeps getting weirder and weirder as season 2 goes on. It was so awesome up until
the Leland reveal
too.

It is still entertaining but it just seems like it kind of lost its wheels. I'm hoping the plot lines come together nicely for the last few episodes.

sohois

Twin Peaks just keeps getting weirder and weirder as season 2 goes on. It was so awesome up until
the Leland reveal
too.

It is still entertaining but it just seems like it kind of lost its wheels. I'm hoping the plot lines come together nicely for the last few episodes.

The episodes following from the big reveal were the worst of the series, really, especially the adventures of stone face and the incestuous murderers. Billy Zane and Heather Graham are kind of random additions as well, but the finale is god damn amazing.

Zabojnik

Yurt, if everything else fails, we'll always have Twin Peaks.

Hot hot? Not very, she's kind of skinny, like me, and short. But she's hot for what she is.

And she is BEAUTIFUL. The most beautiful I've ever seen.

Good night.

O amor verdadeiro! Good luck man <3

GHG

Chill the fuck out.

Sorry but I'm still fuming about it. Best chance we've had at the title since 2007/2008 when we were about 7 points clear at this stage and we are fucking it up. This is the worst Man United team in 20 years, managed by David Moyes and Wenger still has a mental block about them. They were there for the taking but we were too scared to go for it.

Giroud is pants, if we had a better striker would would have won the game. If you don't have faith in Podolski and wont play him then why not buy a striker in January? Its baffling.

We need to start taking some risks in games if we want to win the title. This conservative approach we've adopted will get us nothing but 4th.

FootballFan

Is Hixx the biggest premface here?

the Leland reveal
too.

It gets pretty ridiculous at that point, the finale is great though.

GHG

Eh.

Doesn't mean Arsenal should be expected to beat them.

Tottenham beat you at Old Trafford. As did Swansea, Newcastle, as did West Brom.

For those reasons, yes it does. Wenger bottled it because he was too scared. The only games that are acceptable to go in with the approach of "don't lose the game" are the ones which are up against the teams who you are in direct competition for places with. The Liverpool game is the one which we should have approached with this level of caution. Not against the 7th placed team in the league.

Lightning

Banned
Sorry but I'm still fuming about it. Best chance we've had at the title since 2007/2008 when we were about 7 points clear at this stage and we are fucking it up. This is the worst Man United team in 20 years, managed by David Moyes and Wenger still has a mental block about them. They were there for the taking but we were too scared to go for it.

Giroud is pants, if we had a better striker would would have won the game. If you don't have faith in Podolski and wont play him then why not buy a striker in January? Its baffling.

We need to start taking some risks in games if we want to win the title. This conservative approach we've adopted will get us nothing but 4th.
The conservative approach the players had was because of conceding the goals against Liverpool, the approach was not Wenger. It was the players decision themselves.

As for Giroud yeah he sucks. It also sucks that Walcott is the only player in our squad with pace, just baffling and annoying. Podolski is off in the summer, Wenger clearly doesn't really rate him. Bendtner is off in the summer, Fabianski and Sagna off in the summer so wee will have personal changes to our squad but Wenger needs to address the depth issue, just ridiculous.

The title doesn't concern me. Our squad was always too thin for that. We can make a good fun at the FA cup though, need to beat Liverpool this Sunday.

Zabojnik

neither!

read Hixx's timeline, Zab. He winked at a Juventino last week.

He's cool.

J J &#8207;@hixxsafc Feb 11
I saw a kid wearing a Juve jacket at the match on sunday and I gans to him "they're fucking shite, them" and he goes "only marchisio m8"

Blablurn

tumblr_n0wowy6Z2o1qd5yffo2_250.gif
tumblr_n0wowy6Z2o1qd5yffo4_250.gif

Loved how the Bayern fans cheered for him everytime he touched the ball.

tumblr_n0wm3jB27o1qgmhjro1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0wl6crNdU1sr12a0o1_500.jpg

Robben in a Hamburg shirt lol

tumblr_n0wgzdl0IY1redt0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0wgy0Y2Xs1r6ibubo1_500.jpg

And here is also one picture of Oliver Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom