• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd never put you on ignore, flea.

iI5VLUlsegJ4w.gif

Slizz

I feel like I've been to more Honduran National team games in the last 4 years than any Honduran in this thread.

Shit I'm going to see them again when they play England before the WC.

subtles

LOOOOOOOOL

pls explain your theory in great detail!

Missed this!

I just get the feeling him in Turin playing in a similar formation but slave to Pirlo is disappointing him. I have this belief that Bielsa, upon leaving the national team, told his prodigal son Vidal:

"I am an anciano and have had a great many dreams, but most of them never happened."

He expected great things telling him to go forth.

Instead he plays for Conte who is more concerned with his hair than any of his sides domestic cup runs, while Bielsa is a man that sabotages pitches, screams at builders and hires spies to sit in trees to win them.

Elchele

I feel like I've been to more Honduran National team games in the last 4 years than any Honduran in this thread.

Shit I'm going to see them again when they play England before the WC.

a true fan
I don't even own a honduras national team jersey :lol

Wut? Honduras is in WC? Thats great. The only kit I would buy for this WC.

<3

we suck. it is like watching Stoke play

pulga

Banned
Wut? Honduras is in WC? Thats great. The only kit I would buy for this WC.

we're gonna molest Ribery like a a 16 yr old hooker

Carlo Costly is going to drop his balls into Varane's wide mouthed corpse

im not even going to whisper what this criminal is going to do

muma-bernardez.jpg

Elchele

Lol. They seem to always play at least 2 matches a year in Miami....

they kind of have to, we can't play against good national teams in Honduras because the stadiums are falling apart and hondurans living in Honduras don't have money to attend to expensive matches. CAPITALISM

Honduras will leave the World Cup with no points, no goals, and the most conceded in the group stage

so basically we will pull an England

Elchele

we're gonna molest Ribery like a a 16 yr old hooker

Carlo Costly is going to drop his balls into Varane's wide mouthed corpse

im not even going to whisper what this criminal is going to do

muma-bernardez.jpg

Let's be honest here. Ribéry is going to destroy Arnold Peralta :lol

Wilbur

Banned
If honduras qualify for the second round I'll genuinely suck off a Honduran footyGaffer and we'll put it to public vote as to which one

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Missed this!

I just get the feeling him in Turin playing in a similar formation but slave to Pirlo is disappointing him. I have this belief that Bielsa, upon leaving the national team, told his prodigal son Vidal:

"I am an anciano and have had a great many dreams, but most of them never happened."

He expected great things telling him to go forth.

Instead he plays for Conte who is more concerned with his hair than any of his sides domestic cup runs, while Bielsa is a man that sabotages pitches, screams at builders and hires spies to sit in trees to win them.

BopI5sd.gif

Wilbur

Banned
vitooooouoz3t.png

Don Vito

£2m what a bargain.

Szchesneynsa and Mig have made more saves but they've also played 6 or 7 games more.

I think there's a lot to be said about concentration for the top keepers as well though; part of Hart's problem for me is that he just didn't have the concentration necessary when you might only have to face a few shots a game. Mentally he switched off and he paid the price for it.

Vito has been top though. Ches, DDG, him, Marshall, Howard, and then in spells Mig and Lloris have all been top class.

As unreliable as Reina was (and still is in patches) I do miss his distribution and command of the box. Mignolet is, to be frank, a massive pussy when it comes to leaving his line. The new Shay Given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom