• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
shush, you pair of beavers

God, it's valentines day. I was out with work just now and I didn't make a move on anyone. And now I'm home alone.

why

i need some female booty to cuddle up to

you and me both baby, i haven't felt the inside of a vagina since july

sitting here watching naked gun dreaming of priscilla presley's puss musk

pls you think i dont know Madrid fans pull the same shit

ive been to plenty of their games to know how neanderthalic they can be

which is something I dont think you can say about United eh
dPrJaGc.png

edit: well at least you have a cheerleader flickering your hairless anus
Uus4Plt.png

How many Madrid games have you been to, Pulga?

"you're from London and you support United loooool"

YOU'RE FROM SOUTH AMERICA and you support TWO European teams

own goal

"you're from London and you support United loooool"

YOU'RE FROM SOUTH AMERICA and you support TWO European teams

own goal
And I thought the American education system was bad.

pulga

Banned

oh god please dont make my tongue-in-cheek remark into a debate and start listing off to how many games youve been since you were a babe

three

it broke my heart to hear what they were calling my bianconeri brethren </3

and somehow it hurts even worse to hear you call me pulga lol </3 </3 no ale? no plug? plugya? :(

edit: looooooooooool dat edit, KNEW you were gonna take it right into the vag lololololol

Danchi

Nathan and Pulg stop <3

-

Anyone remember Gex (Enter the Gecko)? I don't know why I loved it.

Probably because I was too poor to own an N64 with my PS1. :(

I use to play the Gex demo as a kid and, even then, I thought "this is really dumb."

I would have been gutted if my parents' bought me the real thing and that was all I had for the next like six months or whatever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
oh man what did they call us!

Why are we in this! GUYS leave me out of everything pls

I use to play the Gex demo as a kid and, even then, I thought "this is really dumb."

I would have been gutted if my parents' bought me the real thing and that was all I had for the next like six months or whatever.

I was poor don't judge me

Wilbur

Banned
oh god please dont make my tongue-in-cheek remark into a debate and start listing off to how many games youve been since you were a babe

three

and somehow it hurts even worse to hear you call me pulga lol </3 </3 no ale? no plug? plugya? :(

edit: looooooooooool dat edit, KNEW you were gonna take it right into the vag lololololol

i hate you and your tongue and your cheeks and i'll never call you plug again

from now on you are Mr Flea

and that's it

we are nothing anymore

i love you and this just feels like the kind of argument you have before hot hot hot hot hot sex

I'll cancel my plans for you Arnie <3

we'll draw 3-5-2 formations on each-other with whipped cream

what is this? They all looked like Tsubasa back then.

Can i get involved? I was calling for Arsenal to switch to a 3-5-2 5 years back and everyone said that formation would never be played by anyone in the PL

It would really be perfect for us.

Wilbur

Banned
Can i get involved? I was calling for Arsenal to switch to a 3-5-2 5 years back and everyone said that formation would never be played by anyone in the PL

Hull sometimes play a 3-5-2. Who knew that Steve Bruce would be such an adept tactician?

pulga

Banned

and that's it

we are nothing anymore

i love you and this just feels like the kind of argument you have before hot hot hot hot hot sex

how bout Mr Spidey

tumblr_m640a623tB1rydbvlo1_500.gif

so kawaii :3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

and that's it

we are nothing anymore

what did u call us! Don't run!

A threesome? I don't know Shanks, do you have puffy lips too?

Messi

I've been to 9 games :), 2 Super Copa (Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), 1 Gamper (Santos), 2 Champions League (Victoria Plzen, PSG *hi timurid*) and 4 League ties (Betis, Villareal, Valencia, Osasuna).

pulga

Banned
I've been to 9 games :), 2 Super Copa (Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), 1 Gamper (Santos), 2 Champions League (Victoria Plzen, PSG *hi timurid*) and 4 League ties (Betis, Villareal, Valencia, Osasuna).

which reminds me! I wanted to ask you something about Clasico tickets! Where do you get yours from? Really want to go to the upcoming one.

edit: ah shoot, I thought you'd gone to a league match vs Madrid! :/ but still?

Arnie

I don't want a pair of randomly gyrating tits, i want a lady who I can laugh with and then fondle. Someone who's intelligent. Someone who brings an added clarity to the world.

And, ultimately, someone who's happy to impress their gob on my penis.

Danchi

oh man what did they call us!

Why are we in this! GUYS leave me out of everything pls

I was poor don't judge me

I wouldn't say we were poor growing up, but games were only something we'd get on birthdays and Christmas (and maybe the occasional rental in between). We'd replay the same stuff over and over again.

Then that whole PS1 piracy thing hit. That seemed pretty big in the UK at the time. Everyone I knew had their console "chipped."

Messi

which reminds me! I wanted to ask you something about Clasico tickets! Where do you get yours from? Really want to go to the upcoming one.

I only use Barcas site. For Clasicos they release them in batches dated on the site and then they keep all the season tickets that are sent back and they sell those 3 days before the game. Very hard to get League Clasico tickets without being a soci though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't want a pair of randomly gyrating tits, i want a lady who I can laugh with and then fondle. Someone who's intelligent. Someone who brings an added clarity to the world.

you're so superficial

fine then

ur loss

Then that whole PS1 piracy thing hit. That seemed pretty big in the UK at the time. Everyone I knew had their console "chipped."

Twas a glorious period of my childhood
3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned

ugh god

said with the air of a man who hasn't been in a relationship recently

You have no idea how glad I am to have time back to myself. To just get up and do whatever I want and not feel like I'm letting anyone down if I just get fat and die. I'm only letting myself down. I miss my ex, but I like food and sleeping more.

I just want to fuck something but I lack confidence unless I'm drunk, which means going on dates or talking to people through Tinder is something I don't do. I got a message from some girl the other day and just ignored it because I was stone cold sober in lesson.

arnie please when we live together lets go on the pull

im writing my cover letter for your workplace now

Arnie

Do you know what Pulga, I wasn't even going to stay out tonight, but I thought of Stevie and said fuck it. I literally legitimised tomorrow's work hangover because my team won. What are the logistics of that if your two superpowers win? What a dull existence supporting such footballing pillars.

That you can think of Vidal, and Ronaldo, and Pirlo, and Alonso, and Chiellini, and Bale makes me fucking sick. Two teamers are plop.

arnie please when we live together lets go on the pull

im writing my cover letter for your workplace now
Yes.

And I'll show you this piece of ass at work that's equally pretty and witty. Everyone knows that I like her, it's getting quite awkward.

But I'm too scared to ask her out. That's just not the sort of thing I do.

I wouldn't say we was poor growing up, but games were only something we'd get on birthdays and Christmas (and maybe the occasional rental in between). We'd replay the same stuff over and over again.

I had no idea about the piracy. I guess I owned my PS1 between the ages of 10-13 before the PS2 so such a thing was beyond me. My dad would just buy be new games and trade in old ones sometimes. I doubt he would have known about how to hwt the pirate games.

pulga

Banned
Do you know what Pulga, I wasn't even going to stay out tonight, but I thought of Stevie and said fuck it. I literally legitimised tomorrow's work hangover because my team won. What are the logistics of that if you're two superpowers win? What a dull existence supporting such footballing pillars.

That you can think of Vidal, and Ronaldo, and Pirlo, and Alonso, and Chiellini, and Bale makes me fucking sick. Two teamers are plop.

Arnold please, we've been Barca's bitch for the last 5 years

relegation and post-relegation Juve were traumatic experiences I wouldn't wish on any of you

I deserve my peace and happiness

Wilbur

Banned
Yes.

And I'll show you this piece of ass at work that's equally pretty and witty. Everyone knows that I like her, it's getting quite awkward.

Yeah, I'm the same. I just don't do it, shit's too scary :lol

It's not Whitehall's sister, is it?

Arnie

you don't even need that in London! Some girls do all that hard work over there!

British girls <3

Only if you look like Alexander Kolarov.

For fucking dulwiches like Nathan and I we have to work hard* for our pussy.

*And thus we don't get much

Yeah, I'm the same. I just don't do it, shit's too scary :lol

It's not Whitehall's sister, is it?
Nope.

She left in December.

I miss her. There's a gay guy at work who's seen her pussy. Said it's trimmed to perfection.

pulga

Banned
Oh and remember when Barca drew Real in the semi final of the CL.... They got around 200,000 applications for tickets.

fuuuuuuuuuuu

ive got the international socio card, don't know if it'll do any good though

think we're second class citizens next to the regular ones

Wilbur

Banned
you don't even need that in London! Some girls do all that hard work over there!

British girls <3

There's one girl at work who I almost got off with the other week

and one girl who desperately desperately wants to fuck me but has a boyfriend and every time she says things to me when drunk like "oh if i was single" and then grabs my dick and I feel awkward, the next morning she posts pictures of her wet boyfriend and her all over facebook and she's really annoying as well

sigh

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Why? You're really cute Arnold! God I wanna punch you and Bacon in the face. Just go for it if she's single! What could possibly go wrong? She says no? You'll still have Coutinho!

I try to avoid dating co-workers though. Gets awkward in the long run. Unless you're planning to leave sooner or later?

Wilbur

Banned
Only if you look like Alexander Kolarov.

For fucking dulwiches like Nathan and I we have to work hard* for our pussy.

*And thus we don't get much

Nope.

She left in December.

I miss her. There's a gay guy at work who's seen her pussy. Said it's trimmed to perfection.

Gays get to see way more pussy than straight people, it's just unfair.

Man up and just ask her out. Fuck sake.

you can talk you bearded heathen

Messi

fuuuuuuuuuuu

ive got the international socio card, don't know if it'll do any good though

think we're second class citizens next to the regular ones

To be fair that is the record applications and that was a crazy high profile game. Not just like a league game.

Edit: whatsapp is a sanctuary Wilbs, it's private.

Arnie

Why? You're really cute Arnold! God I wanna punch you and Bacon in the face. Just go for it if she's single! What could possibly go wrong? She says no? You'll still have Coutinho!

I try to avoid dating co-workers though. Gets awkward in the long run. Unless you're planning to leave sooner or later?

I think it's the co-worker thing holding me back, ultimately.

When I've had a few drinks and I'm in a club with randoms I have no problem getting with women. But bringing them back to my little stink-shack is another matter.

Danchi

I had no idea about the piracy. I guess I owned my PS1 between the ages of 10-13 before the PS2 so such a thing was beyond me. My dad would just buy be new games and trade in old ones sometimes. I doubt he would have known about how to hwt the pirate games.

I remember my Dad coming back from work late with this like four-page print-out of all the names some guy at work could get. I think they were £2 each. They came in jewel cases and these really awful, faded, and pixelated covers. I don't know why they even bothered doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom