• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what Pulga, I wasn't even going to stay out tonight, but I thought of Stevie and said fuck it. I literally legitimised tomorrow's work hangover because my team won. What are the logistics of that if you're two superpowers win? What a dull existence supporting such footballing pillars.

That you can think of Vidal, and Ronaldo, and Pirlo, and Alonso, and Chiellini, and Bale makes me fucking sick. Two teamers are plop.

Yes.

And I'll show you this piece of ass at work that's equally pretty and witty. Everyone knows that I like her, it's getting quite awkward.

But I'm too scared to ask her out. That's just not the sort of thing I do.

I don't see what the problem of supporting teams in different leagues. Arsenal are my local team and I love them the most, but as an Italian growing up watching Serie A it was only logical for me to have an Italian team. Juve are my favourite team and Parma are my "home" team, I always hope they do well.

Just like countries. I always hope Italy and Ireland do as well as they can and it tugs at my heart strings when they play
Well not that much, Italy all the way.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair that is the record applications and that was a crazy high profile game. Not just like a league game.

Edit: whatsapp is a sanctuary Wilbs, it's private.

x1D1jTx.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's one girl at work who I almost got off with the other week

and one girl who desperately desperately wants to fuck me but has a boyfriend and every time she says things to me when drunk like "oh if i was single" and then grabs my dick and I feel awkward, the next morning she posts pictures of her wet boyfriend and her all over facebook and she's really annoying as well

sigh

Oh my ahahahah! Doesn't sound like she's relationship material anyway innit!
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

I don't see what the problem of supporting teams in different leagues. Arsenal are my local team and I love them the most, but as an Italian growing up watching Serie A it was only logical for me to have an Italian team. Juve are my favourite team and Parma are my "home" team, I always hope they do well.

Just like countries. I always hope Italy and Ireland do as well as they can and it tugs at my heart strings when they play
Well not that much, Italy all the way.

I find the idea of supporting more than a single squad or manager completely alien.

Like eating a kebab with your feet.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my ahahahah! Doesn't sound like she's relationship material anyway innit!
KuGsj.gif

I don't wanna go out with her, jesus. She's just so desperate to fuck me that I know one day I will when I'm drunk purely because I know she wants to and I really don't want to

FUCK

why do i get erections
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

I find the idea of supporting more than a single squad or manager completely alien.

Like eating a kebab with your feet.

I only support multiple team because of my connections with them. If my Dad was not Italian then I doubt I would aupport anyone other than Arsenal.

I don't give a fuck about any teams in the other leagues.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RL stuff
the girl I met the other week works in Victoria's Secret! I was there to buy someone a gift and we hit it off! (simply because we both speak English LOL) She's really cool (so far), and I've always wanted a Russian girl <3

I like how the Banjo-Mario argument morphed into relationship advice.

Arnie was upset. I can't have that.

Wilbur

Banned
RL stuff
the girl I met the other week works in Victoria's Secret! I was there to buy someone a gift and we hit it off! (simply because we both speak English LOL) She's really cool, and I've always wanted a Russian girl <3

oh my oh my oh my

I hope the person you were buying a gift isn't upset
dPrJaGc.png

Messi

RL stuff
the girl I met the other week works in Victoria's Secret! I was there to buy someone a gift and we hit it off! (simply because we both speak English LOL) She's really cool (so far), and I've always wanted a Russian girl <3

Get Siva to run her deets. Make sure she is clean. He is Russian right?

RL stuff

Where do you live???

Wilbur

Banned
Haha it's just non stop pussy o'clock round my ends

Just do what Kick ass did in....well Kick Ass

Guaranteed to work.

I might have to; honestly, my gay mate was telling me about all my female friends' tits the other day and I haven't seen any of them. Fucking lucky wanker.

I try telling him about my cock because he hasn't seen that but he isn't interested. Rightfully so, I suppose, considering the size of mine compared to his. It's like one of those fucking long deodorant cans

i wish i was gay you get to have a big penis and see tits
help me l1nett
take me to a bradford game

Scum

There's one girl at work who I almost got off with the other week

and one girl who desperately desperately wants to fuck me but has a boyfriend and every time she says things to me when drunk like "oh if i was single" and then grabs my dick and I feel awkward, the next morning she posts pictures of her wet boyfriend and her all over facebook and she's really annoying as well

sigh
Don't get yourself into trouble, Wibs. D:

feel

PC PES6 players

What's the best 2013-14 season patch for it? I've seen "Phoenix" mentioned somewhere but I looked at a few screens and it had the patch's logo on screen during the matches, wtf.

Wilbur

Banned
PC PES6 players

What's the best 2013-14 season patch for it? I've seen "Phoenix" mentioned somewhere but I looked at a few screens and it had the patch's logo on screen during the matches, wtf.

Holy shit you're letters

HI BABY <3 i thought you'd left us

ATF487

Gonna drink myself into oblivion tomorrow hopefully.

I'll try to bring someone home since it's been awhile but my pickup skills are Kolo esque

Wilbur

Banned
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
she was quite helpful actually!

did you see him pull a Roy Keane a few days ago?

I saw him pull a Cantona! Not sure what you're referring to.

Gonna drink myself into oblivion tomorrow hopefully.

I'll try to bring someone home since it's been awhile but my pickup skills are Kolo esque

So you'll be getting balls in your own net

image.php

Lucky for some; my parents are taking advantage of the fact this is my first free Valentine's in five years, they're going to go fuck in some hotel while I look after my little brother

My little sister. My only remaining family member

it wasn't underwear

pls understand.

I've decided to only answer this stuff on twitter :* GET ON IT

she's clean alright!

I don't even know where to begin with Twitter. I was looking at Gab Marcotti's twitter yesterday and it left me confused with how much was going on.

I already know what I would post 90% of the time

Totti is the greatest
Fuck I love korean women
fuck wenger
fuck off Giroud
fuck Korea
What a goal from Giroud you sexy beast
Italy to win the world.
I love Korea so much

I noticed you guys talking about old football games, you know what they should bring back? Nintendo Fucking World Cup I spent an ungodly amount of hours in that game as a kid and its still my all time favourite Football game.

feel

Holy shit you're letters

HI BABY <3 i thought you'd left us
OMG YOU'RE MY FAVORITE <3

I read like almost every footygaf post and feel like all you cunts are my lifelong bros, but I barely post because I almost never have anything interesting to add to the conversation, so it surprises me every time that even with so few posts some people actually remember/recognize me here.

Didn't even see that there. Letters, pls. y u choose feel?
haha, I chose Letters randomly when signing up for gaf years ago, it meant nothing for me.

I've gone by "feel eep" (as in "Filipe", my real name) on steam and some other online places for years so I thought I'd change my random gaf name to kinda match my overall online identity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I read like almost every footygaf post and feel like all you cunts are my lifelong bros, but I barely post because I almost never have anything interesting to add to the conversation, so it surprises me every time that even with so few posts some people actually remember/recognize me here.
of course we do you cunt. WB bb!

I've barely posted recently.

Been busy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Missed you cunts though. Can't wait for CL next week, been looking forward to it all winter.

Wilbur

Banned

haha, I chose Letters randomly when signing up for gaf years ago, it meant nothing for me.

I've gone by "feel eep" (as in "Filipe", my real name) on steam and some other online places for years so I thought I'd change my random gaf name to kinda match my overall online identity.

You should battle fry for the title of the One True Felipe of FootyGAF

just mousse your hair up

you will win

I live in Malaysia, where the muslim conservatives are hellbent not to let any muslims celebrate Valentines. Some of them even patrol malls and 'advise' muslim couples on dates.

Still doesn't help matters for me. I'm single and I'll be spending my night playing Left Behind while waiting for House of Cards Season 2.

Life sucks.

Help.

Wilbur

Banned
I've barely posted recently.

Been busy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Missed you cunts though. Can't wait for CL next week, been looking forward to it all winter.

Oh well how brilliant. You'll be unbusy while I am busy, fucking grilling chicken and cleaning a grill until midnight while you watch champions league football

forget the twenty quid

i want sex

I live in Malaysia, where the muslim conservatives are hellbent not to let any muslims celebrate Valentines. Some of them even patrol malls and 'advise' muslim couples on dates.

Still doesn't help matters for me. I'm single and I'll be spending my night playing Left Behind while waiting for House of Cards Season 2.

Life sucks.

Help.

Jerking off to Kate Mara is better than valentines day

Oh well how brilliant. You'll be unbusy while I am busy, fucking grilling chicken and cleaning a grill until midnight while you watch champions league football

forget the twenty quid

i want sex

I had sex Tuesday, and 3 days before that on Saturday. 2 different girls.

I'm so happy I went back to Uni.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom