• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my balls were as succulent as yours than I would baby but they pale in comparison

I'm actually really bad with drunken calls/texts and I'm going out tonight so I've already taken the precaution of writing her number down and deleting it from my phone.

The last girl I was seeing I called her after a night out and left her a voice mail telling her that I thought she was really ugly but she had an okay personality which was the reason I was seeing her :lol

She didn't want to see me any more after that surprisingly

Omg.

Will use.

Fergie

Banned
Bgce4JeCcAAJJAg.jpg:large

I hope we see similar smiles next Thursday.
Don't take it easy and you'll be fine.

Omg.

Will use.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've either called a girl whilst drunk and insulted her or done the opposite and told her how much I love her. My housemates take bets on how long I'll last with a girl before I say something that ruins it whilst drunk :lol

I've lost count of the amount of times I've either called a girl whilst drunk and insulted her or done the opposite and told her how much I love her. My housemates take bets on how long I'll last with a girl before I say something that ruins it whilst drunk :lol

Oh yes, I've been there hahaha. That's a great solution though.

There is a "Jew" class next to mage and warrior in the new South Park game.

Thank fuck for South Park and their mockery of political correctness. I remember a few people in here being against Evil Kagawa posts ecause they felt they were racists. That would make The Simpsons the most racist show ever created.

TeddyBoy

What does LiverpoolGAF think of a midfield comprising of Countinho, Suso and Teixeria?

I'd be pretty concerned if we fielded the three of them tbh. I'm not totally sure there's enough width in the midfield since all three of them are so good in the centre and defensively there would be virtually no protection to the back four. I'd guess we'd either win or lose every game 4/3-0, depending on which side scored first.

Woah, if Sturridge scores against Swansea, he equals RVN's record for scoring in 8 consecutive games, with no penalties (scored, we'll ignore the Everton penalty yeah)

L1NETT

Indisguise if you are here you are going to trolley us tomorrow. If the game is on that is (apparently there is proper bad rain in Northampton right now)

--

Ronnie Moore being investigated?

Shiiiit Tranmere had the Sodje's (think) and Goodison

Fishy shit at that club

Meier

Woah, if Sturridge scores against Swansea, he equals RVN's record for scoring in 8 consecutive games, with no penalties (scored, we'll ignore the Everton penalty yeah)

Kun has scored in his last 8 and 10 of his last 11. He had a 6 game scoring streak right before that too. Why injuries, whyyyyyyy?! :( His have been split over other comps though.

Did you ask in the thread?

A member very kindly PM'd me a PC code when I asked.

If I get one through the normal application I submitted this morning, I'll let you have it (if you're on PC) :)

That would be very generous of you, thanks. I'll give mine out if I do eventually get it.
Nah I haven't asked, should have done earlier but with the crowd in there now it'll be lost in the ether. TALK TO ME SPACEY

No beta invite D:
This is Halo Reach all over again!
At least I have Kevin Spacey's supple skin

I'd take a bullet for a titanfall code.

I'd take a bullet up the arris a titanfall code.

I'd take a fucking truncheon up the arris for a titanfall code.

Or an umbrella.

I would open an umbrella up inside my arris for a titanfall code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom