• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

aguero-davidluiz.png

kharma45

Luiz was an asshole to him right before that though! Just was getting his pound of flesh back, that's all. Look at this form.. shit, it's unreal (one yellow away from a suspension, uh oh!).

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/Fixtures/Sergio-Agero

Luiz was an asshole to him right before that though! Just was getting his pound of flesh back, that's all. Look at this form.. shit, it's unreal (one yellow away from a suspension, uh oh!).

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/Fixtures/Sergio-Agero

Do you have a nagging feeling that the unfortunate timing of the Aguero/Fernandinho/Negredo injuries may well have cost you the title? Even though Negredo played against Chelsea and Norwich, he looked more like the new Torres than the normal Negredo.

FootballFan

He was better in Bundesliga, but seriously, we lost 2:5 to fucking Bremen in Allianz Arena, were executed in DFB Cup by Neverkusen 2:5 at home and the 0:4 in Camp Nou that still breaks my heart when I think about it. Barca could have slaughtered us 0:15. We havent had single a chance to even get the ball and to top all that they had pitty with us. He denied Hummels talent and sent him away, loaned Oddo and fucking Landon Donovan and made Lell our left full back. Nothing, I mean nothing good came out of Klinsmann at Bayern and I hate this guy with passion.

Mor den a club

arkon

He wouldn't be going back to Arsenal surely after saying he disagrees with the way they were going forward and stuff. He'd have to take a massive blow to his pride.

Well, at the time it didn't seem like they wanted to spend 40 million on a player like Ozil and were almost happy enough for their top talent to leave every summer. Even just before the Ozil signing people were wanting Wenger out.

i want to cry

i let my dad order the final tickets

hes got them in the very back row

i cant

how

they arent even the cheapest tickets. how the fuck has he managed this

useless cunt

At Wembley, right?

I saw an NFL game there in the last row... it wasn't great but I could put my stuff on the concrete behind my seat!!

Sorry man.

Barzul

Holy shit at the first episode of HoC. I definitely didn't see that coming. Anyone watch the British series, how close is this one to it?

wedward

Don't worry, Sanogo is back.

Back from what? He was never really here in the first place.

Also, all these managers are acting like pussies, including Wenger. They should be saying, "the title is in our hands, if we lose it we only have ourselves to blame"

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit at the first episode of HoC. I definitely didn't see that coming. Anyone watch the British series, how close is this one to it?

I watched the first episode earlier and liked it more. Poorer production values but the lead guy is really really good. Better writing too.

L1NETT

Close as in...plot wise? The british one deviates from the Dobbs' novel a bit irrc. I really really enjoyed the British one. Sits alongside Yes Minister quite nicely in an odd kind of way, although both different obviously

Its got loads of Shakespearean actor types, so you can imagine what that's like.

Barzul

I watched the first episode earlier and liked it more. Poorer production values but the lead guy is really really good. Better writing too.

Yeah the writing is the American version's major glaring problem. Hopefully this season is better than the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom