• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

How do people in England feel towards Fulham?

To me they are the club that could disappear and I wouldn't notice. No disrespect fulham-bros.

there are no fulham bros are there? lol

Hixx

How do people in England feel towards Fulham?

To me they are the club that could disappear and I wouldn't notice. No disrespect fulham-bros.

there are no fulham bros are there? lol

They were a bit novel when they first got into the PL (like Wigan) but yea... don't think anyone would care if they went down. Probably wouldn't come back up for years either.

I'm looking at this post now and having one of those "is that even English?" moments.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yeah this is certainly very odd.

@philmcnulty 3m

Fulham announce one right out of the blue. Felix Magath hired as first team manager. No word on Rene Meulensteen.

Milan starting XI against Bologna:

Abbiati; De Sciglio, Rami, Zapata, Constant; De Jong, Montolivo; Honda, Kaka, Taarabt; Balotelli.

Lets gooooooo

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fulham lol

Jol then Jol x Rene, then Rene x Wilkins, then Rene x Wilkins x Curbishley, now Magath x Wilkins x Curbishley. They're going down and it's all Riether's fault.

Hixx

What's so funny about Magath?

I thought he has done okay wherever he went but he's just a bit... mental in his methods?

5I8GXG1.png

Yes! Jay Fray is my new favourite poster.

pulga

Banned
No, that's not what I said. What I said was that the premise doesn't appeal to me so I've been watching things that appeal to me more first, but I'm sure it's good and I'll get round to it eventually.

Seriously wooden you're turning into Pulga.

please its not our fault youve the taste of fry on peyote

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Meulensteen's been sacked twice in a single season, once at Anzhi and now Fulham. He must be quite rich now.

TeddyBoy

I actually thought they'd give Meulensteen a bit more time after the United and Liverpool game. They could of gotten 6 points out of both of those games had they of held out. I don't know Magath at all so it'll be interesting if he can change anything.

Lightning

Banned
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey Feb 12

I fancy South Africa to walk this series now. Took Morkel 2 short balls to take out Rogers. HIs team-mates will be worried.
South Africa walk the series against Australia eh, Mr Veysey? Fucking twit don't know shit about cricket.

Australia in total control of the first test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom