• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Magath is a good choice to be honest, considering the context/circunstances, and much better than that Rene joke

Magath is never a good choice, how much money has he spent on shite players in his managing career?

And supposedly his training schedule consists of running, running, and more running, preferably without a ball.

Elchele

Magath is never a good choice, how much money has he spent on shite players in his managing career?

And supposedly his training schedule consists of running, running, and more running, preferably without a ball.

is a good choice if they don't want to get relegated. and there's no transfer window now

I doubt Fulham will let him go wild with transfers. Not sure if he's a good choice either, but Meulensteen is utter wank and never accomplished anything being a manager.

Zabojnik

BgdpZxdCYAAxKfo.jpg

danwarb

But he can't do that mid-season, or they'll lose all their remaining games.

Meier

Nice result for the U-18s vs Man Utd. City or Fulham up next.

City's U-21/EDS won today for their 11th straight win (no losses since October). I think our U-18 team hasn't lost since September or something. Quite a difference from last year when our youth teams did not perform particularly well. The U-14 team just won the title for the 2nd year running.

Yeah, 13 wins in a row for the U-18s it looks like. Went 0-3 in September and then drew one in October and won 13 in a row since!

Batigol

Banned
Which three teams does everyone want relegated from the epl?

I'd take a swift kick to the balls to see West Ham, Stoke and Villa relegated

bud

i don't understand what i'm supposed to be seeing in those gifs.

i don't see anything remotely impressive happening in either them.

WJD

i don't understand what i'm supposed to be seeing in those gifs.

i don't see anything remotely impressive happening in either them.

fuck off bud pls

i turn and pass then i run and pass

Also I was trying out LICEcap. I don't like it.

arkon

City's U-21/EDS won today for their 11th straight win (no losses since October). I think our U-18 team hasn't lost since September or something. Quite a difference from last year when our youth teams did not perform particularly well. The U-14 team just won the title for the 2nd year running.

Yeah, 13 wins in a row for the U-18s it looks like. Went 0-3 in September and then drew one in October and won 13 in a row since!

Yeah. Our youth teams are doing well this season too. I've heard from people going regularly to academy games that they're playing good football as well. Would be nice if we could get a handful of these players moving through the ranks to the first team.

dc89

Happy birthday DC.

Whoever bet on Hannover winning...well...I told you not to do that.

slowclap.gif

i can't breathe.

football thread 13/14 |ot15| happy birthday dc

pls. PLS!

A JOE HART SCREAMER

iJuuK6VcysNJ4.gif

:looool

Very sad.

:( yeah. 91 years old, what a run. I wonder if PNE are at home tomorrow?! If so I guess The Splash will be covered with tributes.

Batigol

Banned
Once Magath asked a player to come to his dressing-room. Player came. Sat with him 10 mins. Not a word said.
Magath: U can go

Felix Magath Team Meeting!
He arrives. Drinks his tea for 5 mins. Eat big cakes for another 5 mins. Not a word said.

In Schalke 2 players changed position at a corner. At the halftime!! Magath gave both players a 10 000 euro fine

He sounds like an absolute nutcase :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom