• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always technique beats strength, and preparation beats numbers. It solely depends on the will of the writer, so not only is it possible, but it's inevitable that it will happen if the series lasts long enough.

Eren already did it anyway, but I'm guessing you're talking about real titans and not midget ones.

Edit: Lol you're talking about titanfall... I'm watching Attack on Titan, got it crossed.

lol

Was reading it fine, then got to the word 'writer' and was pretty much

evgFya6.png

GQman2121

Banned
Bayern can run Germany for however long they want; that will no longer be their measuring stick. They have to continue to dominate in Europe for this Pep era to be considered a success.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Surprise surprise, having a decent striker in the formation results in a goal. Did I miss Lasogga seeing that useless Zoua playing.
Superb idea by Kreuzer to loan out Rudnevs and making us dependent on the health and form of Lasogga. Rudnevs also just scores 2 goals in his first two games for H96 while we didn't any in 4 games, lol.

Wish the board had the guts to finally sack the directors. Jarchow, Kreuzer and even van Marwijk should have gone. Didn't think I would have wished Magath being here two years ago but he would have been the right man, now he is at Fulham :/

Now I am even rooting for Hoffenheim, BVB and Bayern so my team doesn't get relegated.

how's Ouasim Bouy?

not so Ouasim I imagine?

Blablurn

Bayern can run Germany for however long they want; that will no longer be their measuring stick. They have to continue to dominate in Europe for this Pep era to be considered a success.

if you say so.

we have reached the cl final 3 times in 4 years lol. thats awesome enough for me. that you cannot win them all is part of the game.

GQman2121

Banned
Really, really bland, especially the lighting. Skybox is shite as well :p

Bland is the right way to describe Titanfall yeah. There are no colours in the future.

Graphics are ok. Just not a fan of the art direction.

That's what I thought. The videos and the media released (I honestly haven't followed the game very closely) haven't been overly impressive. I think everyone is just excited for something new and this looks to be the first hyped title for this current generation.

nampad

how's Ouasim Bouy?

not so Ouasim I imagine?

The whole team plays like shit so he is no exception. Still don't understand his signing except when it had to be done to get Ola John (same agent). We have enough player for that position and a 20 year old talent isn't exactly what we need in our situation. Still, he does get a lot of play time.

goalie-leap_1519108i.jpg

Our captain turns 26 today. He has been guarding our net for almost 8 years now. An example of professionalism and dedication for the club. He has to be one of the most underrated GK´s in Europe.

Eh Titanfall doesn't seem that great from the 5 rounds I played, used to love those FPS games with pretty much no recoil like unreal tournament, but this doesn't have quite the same feel to it. The bots seems like a quite stupid addition and the shooting is just not that fun or skill based. If Indian origin store gets it for 15 euros I will buy it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh Titanfall doesn't seem that great from the 5 rounds I played, used to love those FPS games with pretty much no recoil like unreal tournament, but this doesn't have quite the same feel to it. The bots seems like a quite stupid addition and the shooting is just not that fun or skill based. If Indian origin store gets it for 15 euros I will buy it.

no sale

Our captain turns 26 today. He has been guarding our net for almost 8 years now. An example of professionalism and dedication for the club. He has to be one of the most underrated GK´s in Europe.

820736221.gif

utter trash and the reason why we'll never win any international trophies.

give Oblak citizenship.

danwarb

That's what I thought. The videos and the media released (I honestly haven't followed the game very closely) haven't been overly impressive. I think everyone is just excited for something new and this looks to be the first hyped title for this current generation.

But then graphics aren't everything.

I haven't played it yet.

FootballFan

nampad

Think I should just stop watching football and play Titanfall...

Only good thing about today is that Bert will finally be gone. He really substitutes Arslan for van der Vaart instead of Calhanoglu after the 1:1.

edit: lol fuck you Braunschweig fans.

Anyone else watching Daehli make Zaha look shit in comparison?

Moyes redeemed.

Seriously though Daehli was always quality. Not up to par to Pogba but he'll at least be around Carrick's quality later in his career.

Zaha is shit. Probably the story of him being a diva is true. Wasting his talent away.

Moyes redeemed.

Seriously though Daehli was always quality. Not up to par to Pogba but he'll at least be around Carrick's quality later in his career.

Zaha is shit. Probably the story of him being a diva is true. Wasting his talent away.

Daehli doesn't play in midfield like Pogba or Carrick. He's like Januzaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom