• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Look whose shirt, Gary Neville has.
BggZBGuIEAEzT4-.jpg

GARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love you <3

and he posted this too

that Inter shirt better be Vieri :)..

I think my network card might be broken :(

Either that or Titanfall's netcode is fucked for me. Didn't even get 2 seconds into a match before it just froze, then lost connection to the internet. That goes along with constant lost connections when trying to do the tutorial.

I think it might be a combination, since the computer is remaining connected to the net throughout, even with a shitty speed. The laptop will buffer a 30 second youtube video in 2 seconds, but even watching a quick look on the PC is impossible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lippi "Real Madrid were going to sign me twice, but I was at Juve, & when you're at that club you simply can't think of another." - MARCA

Madrid cunts

Lehmann is an awesome coach. But Johnson is the one whose been really killing it

Yeah, devestating bowler. Just impossible to handle some of the delivery he's firing at the batsmen. Either launched straight for the stumps, bounced at the chest, drawing risky defensive shots, swinging at ridiculous pace, and consistent as well at the moment.

Even as an Englishman, quite happy to see him being the one to be in such good form after the years of verbal battering he took from us

Lightning

Banned
Australia are beasts. What an incredible turnaround from just 8 or so months ago
Mitchell Johnson has really turned his form around. Australia has a whole are bowling so well. Both in the ashes and now they've blown South Africa away. Batters now getting some runs too. 3 Australians got centuries, South Africa got none.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/176549670-raheem-sterling-and-daniel-sturridge-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QepP4lOvNHjA3NXRgFmab%2f88pc8tMHKyoabHwKigBeDlhPJZmpNUErJeDq84Jp%2bXSw%3d%3d[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hitchurt pls, don't hotlink lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom