• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man the Lego movie was awesome. Really funny, inventive, clever and hits dat emotional note. Everyone go see pls

Sunderland are gonna win both cups and get relegated lmao

Haha I only just tuned into the match now.

I refuse to believe that.

Well watch the Cardiff game. He's playing there right now. He's played there every time he's played for Cardiff. He played there for United's youth team.

iMrlM3y5S58JP.gif

ikaDqdLskAKsA.gif

confuziz

Banned
It's tough. I don't really like both clubs, but I guess Hamburg not losing to Braunschweig would be acceptable.

Because he never delivered at big clubs and earns a shit ton of money at Hamburg? Can't believe he decided against Bayern back in the day. Good for us, bad for him.

Never delivered? 2x 10+ goals as a midfielder in the PL is pretty good I'd say..

nampad

It's tough. I don't really like both clubs, but I guess Hamburg not losing to Braunschweig would be acceptable.

Because he never delivered at big clubs and earns a shit ton of money at Hamburg? Can't believe he decided against Bayern back in the day. Good for us, bad for him.

He failed at 1 club, Real Madrid. Knowing Real, it is easy to fall out of favor.

The actual answer would be that he feels at home in Hamburg and he wanted to save his marriage moving back here.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

He delivered at Spurs. Unfortunately AVB thought Sigurdsson and Dempsey were better than him (yes I just typed that). Now his flabby ghost haunts Hamburg.

If we had kept VDV last season we would have finished 4th without a shadow of a doubt, the old axis of Bale, Adebayor and Van Der Vaart delivered 4th place once already.

Hamburgs defense really does remind me of Palermo last season. But at least Djourou is still deemed to shit to start, if he actually starts you know there's real big trouble.

Milan's Primavera has reached the final of the Viareggio tournament. FORZA INZAGHI!

Hamburgs defense really does remind me of Palermo last season. But at least Djourou is still deemed to shit to start, if he actually starts you know there's real big trouble.

Did you watch the Palermo game today? They were terribad. Played in 10 men mostly though.

Splatt

Huh? It's a live chat so surely they should answer you right there on the spot.

Dunno...

Friend sent me some link for Origin support, where I just send them an e-mail explaining my problem.

Average wait time for response is 2 hours. It's been about an hour since I sent the message.

nampad

*dead*

Good that Magath is coaching Premiere League now. Thanks at the board, you failed us for years now and it is your fault when we get relegated.

Hello, there. Just found out that I had a Titanfall Beta Key waiting on my mail for the past 4h. I rarely check the Promotions label on GMail so I could have easily missed it.
This is turning out to be a fantastic day. Titanfall beta, new puppy arriving in 2h, Sporting playing later and a fondue dinner with a group of friends to end the day.

Hello, there. Just found out that I had a Titanfall Beta Key waiting on my mail for the past 4h. I rarely check the Promotions label on GMail so I could have easily missed it.
This is turning out to be a fantastic day. Titanfall beta, new puppy arriving in 2h, Sporting playing later and a fondue dinner with a group of friends to end the day.

Take pictures of puppy

show us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom