• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so strange, and I mean fucking weird, how Portuguese people rally around Mourinho like he's their idol. Bordering on creepy.

I suppose it shows how meagre a footballing entity they are that their only chance of having some sort of sporting integrity is by zealously defending a manager with zero.

Is that it? You get poked in the anus, and instantly turn into a xenophobe?

What a limited minded person, that you can't allow yourself to bathe in the real point of the sport... rivalries, real competition, entertainment, is what fuels the goddamn fans to hate, love, cry, cheer and fucking rage at each other.

Drop the act and start watching rugby, a gentlemen's sport. This one is played by cunts, managed by cunts, and watched by cunts all over the world. What a tosser.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang used to be with Milan?

349.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

What a limited minded person, that you can't allow yourself to bathe in the real point of the sport... rivalries, real competition, entertainment, is what fuels the goddamn fans to hate, love, cry, cheer and fucking rage at each other.

Drop the act and start watching rugby, a gentlemen's sport. This one is played by cunts, managed by cunts, and watched by cunts all over the world. What a tosser.

pretty sure his post was tongue-in-cheek.

Xenophobia my arse.

Is it possible for one Titan to take out 2 others in a fair fight? I'm guessing the increased health makes it necessary to try outnumbering Titans with teamwork

@KidA, Young must be on a similar number of oals and assists to Janet Jazz Jazz Jam and Jerusalem, no?

I love how before every Bayern game their fans say 'I think wthis will be the one we lose', then they go on to inevitiably smash their opponent by 3 or more goals

Is it possible for one Titan to take out 2 others in a fair fight? I'm guessing the increased health makes it necessary to try outnumbering Titans with teamwork

@KidA, Young must be on a similar number of oals and assists to Janet Jazz Jazz Jam and Jerusalem, no?

Januzaj has more assists.

LTWheels

I barely have spent any time in side my titan. I normally drop it next to Ally titans and set it to follow mode whilst I jump around on the rooftops like a maniac shooting enemy titans.

I think Bayern is a fantastic team, but how do Bundesliga fans take the situation they are now? I don't think them buying the best players from their closest rivals is wrong; but effectively neutering your closest competitor doesn't seem like it will make the league fun to watch.

GQman2121

Banned
Okay, so Titan Fall beta-ers. How are the visuals? I know you guys are all on PC, but does the game standout or is it just a good looking game that get's the job done for what they're going for?

edit: is anyone else seeing this $50 off Xbone ad at the top of the page?

As always technique beats strength, and preparation beats numbers. It solely depends on the will of the writer, so not only is it possible, but it's inevitable that it will happen if the series lasts long enough.

Eren already did it anyway, but I'm guessing you're talking about real titans and not midget ones.

Edit: Lol you're talking about titanfall... I'm watching Attack on Titan, got it crossed.

Okay, so Titan Fall beta-ers. How are the visuals? I know you guys are all on PC, but does the game standout or is it just a good looking game that get's the job done for what they're going for?

edit: is anyone else seeing this $50 off Xbone add at the top of the page?

Graphics are ok. Just not a fan of the art direction.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
USA Russia hockey game has been amazing.

AS I TYPE WE WIN! 8 penalty shots to get the win.

fuck you guys :(

I love how before every Bayern game their fans say 'I think wthis will be the one we lose', then they go on to inevitiably smash their opponent by 3 or more goals
I can relate to that. I'm still not used to not losing with Conte.
He will make Dortmund forget about Kuba.
I hope not :( he's by far my favourite BVB player.
I barely have spent any time in side my titan. I normally drop it next to Ally titans and set it to follow mode whilst I jump around on the rooftops like a maniac shooting enemy titans.

read your NG post.

I forgive you for hating on my childhood hero Spidey.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Nabil Bentaleb has agreed to play for Algeria at the World Cup in Brazil in June and is in the squad for next month's warm-up fixture against Slovenia.

Good for him, going to be a fantastic experience. This WC is going to be amazing.

nampad

Surprise surprise, having a decent striker in the formation results in a goal. Did I miss Lasogga seeing that useless Zoua playing.
Superb idea by Kreuzer to loan out Rudnevs and making us dependent on the health and form of Lasogga. Rudnevs also just scores 2 goals in his first two games for H96 while we didn't any in 4 games, lol.

Wish the board had the guts to finally sack the directors. Jarchow, Kreuzer and even van Marwijk should have gone. Didn't think I would have wished Magath being here two years ago but he would have been the right man, now he is at Fulham :/

Now I am even rooting for Hoffenheim, BVB and Bayern so my team doesn't get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom