• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
TEVEZ PLS

Atletico pls. You've crushed them already, stop.

Sure just wait and see when it turns out Benz doesn't do anything throughout the whole game or Di Maria is having a bad game.

well you asked if he was starting no? might get a sub in, depends on how the match is going, of course

Suen

TEVEZ PLS

well you asked if he was starting no? might get a sub in, depends on how the match is going, of course
I realize that Madrid derby is going to be tough, even moreso this year but since we're barely giving Morata any playtime in the league games he should get a XI spot in CDR. Sub Benz early if he doesn't do anything.

Messi should be a good game.

Elchele

i realize how "loans" might be something complicated to wrap your head around, but surely you understand how to multitask? no? too complicated still?

You can't possibly watch two games, pulga. It is impossible. you need to be completely focused on a game to watch it

If you try to watch two games, you will end up just watching the goals replays from one or another.

pulga

Banned
I realize that Madrid derby is going to be tough, even moreso this year but since we're barely giving Morata any playtime in the league games he should get a XI spot in CDR. Sub Benz early if he doesn't do anything.

yknow im not even getting mad at benz this season. sure, i'll blow a lid off if he misses a sitter, but more needs to be said about his contribution to the team play. he's never going to be our top scorer, but he's good for what he does bring.

Suen

yknow im not even getting mad at benz this season. sure, i'll blow a lid off if he misses a sitter, but more needs to be said about his contribution to the team play. he's never going to be our top scorer, but he's good for what he does bring.
Sure we might be hating on Benz too much but we're giving Morata nothing and his full of talent. If he leaves us in the summer we have no one but ourselves to blame. We're unfortunate to have so many talents coming in at the same time.

It's worse. Gerrard's was a blind ball, a moment of carelessness, with a clear aim, to get the ball back to the keeper.. Toure has a clear view across the pitch, and must know that Anichebe is there. Don't know what the fuck he was trying to do.

Wish Sterling would be single-minded sometimes like Ox was today. Instead of dropping to pick up the ball, run into space in the box. Instead of slowing down and looking for options, sprint into the box.

edit: Seen the gif, Gerrard's is worse than I remember

Do you not remember Gerrard's backpass for the Henry goal in 2006? Far worse than both the above IMO. He seems to have a knack for it.

As for today's game, a routine win. We're not setting the league on fire and it's clear some parts of the team are lacking in real quality. I'm not too hopeful for the next few fixtures but it's nice to be up there again

EDIT: here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIi86iywqU

Made all the worse because he could have punted it up the field but stopped, turned and gave it right to him

pulga

Banned
dat Pogba touch. silky silky smooth

Sure we might be hating on Benz too much but we're giving Morata nothing and his full of talent. If he leaves us in the summer we have no one but ourselves to blame. We're unfortunate to have so many talents coming in at the same time.

it's not even Benz's fault, it's dat Jese. kid's the real deal!

You can't possibly watch two games, pulga. It is impossible. you need to be completely focused on a game to watch it.

im watching football dude, not studying how to do open heart surgery. this is not complicated.

Messi

Hopefully, the Barca vs Bilbao game was great even though we lost. Very passionate crowd.

Messi

Bad form Bilbao crowd, booing and whistling the tribute. Regardless of political issues. Only a handful though.

pulga

Banned
hnnngg Jese

kid is fucking electric

we're gonna have a real problem on our hands pretty soon

EDIT: FUCK OFF MUNAIN YOU LITTLE BITCH

Kiraly

I fucking love Jese, I wish I had him printed on the Madrid shirt when I bought it previous week

next year's kit looks ugly

pulga

Banned
Ramos, Ramos..be fucking careful

LOPEZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING

are they trying to give me a heart attack?

pulga, pick one team to watch.

Also to support.

pls this is more annoying to me than it is to you

inconsiderate pricks have 24 hours in a day and pick the same hour to play in SMH

Suen

Jese is going to be so good for Getafe.

smiling_moon2.png

Do you not remember Gerrard's backpass for the Henry goal in 2006? Far worse than both the above IMO. He seems to have a knack for it.

As for today's game, a routine win. We're not setting the league on fire and it's clear some parts of the team are lacking in real quality. I'm not too hopeful for the next few fixtures but it's nice to be up there again

EDIT: here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIi86iywqU

Made all the worse because he could have punted it up the field but stopped, turned and gave it right to him

Did it with Henry against France as well I think at Euro 2004 :lol

pulga

Banned
Yurt loves bitching about Asamoah on the wings, but I love him there. he's gud

fuck off Palacio you Zidane wannabe scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom