• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Wenger on Kallstrom: “It’s simple. He has a ‘micro-fracture. Spartak share the cost as long as he’s injured."

hmm... well on the off chance we're still in the title race by April, I guess he'll be nice to have.
I bet Wenger and Spartak representatives were drunk when they made this deal lol.

we're Arsenal-ing the merda out of Inter.
<3 Just score more goals than we do.

Ash_69

Theo is better than Gnabry. He doesn't make wayward shots every couple of minutes. Gnabry may become better but he is not at Theo's level. If both players were fit, I'd never start Gnabry over Theo in any important games.

Agreed. This Gnabry love is getting out of control.
Theo is in my top 3 Arsenal players. The dude finishes better than anyone in the team and makes things happen. We need him to inject some directness into a game when we start knocking it sideways like we so often do.

Gnabry is a good prospect but he's just that. Walcott can turn games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Am I the only one with a man-crush on Pizarro? What say you, Bayern-Gaf?

too handsome to be true

24314_14_2012730155511367.jpg

German standards

Lightning

Banned
Very good weekend for results so far. I never expected anything from West Brom but a nice pleasant surprise. If we win next week against Liverpool and Spurs and Everton can draw we will have a nice 11 point cushion over 4th spot which should put them to bed.

Batigol

Banned
Can you use ice on an injury that isn't swollen? I fucked up my calf yesterday and it hurts like a motherfucker. Calf is still weak from dislocating my kneecap

Fuck beans

rodvik

Just woke up to this shit. One thing Liverpool, I ask you to do one fucking thing.

If you want something bloody well doing....

pulga

Banned
can't see Atletico dropping points today, they're fired up and will want to pay homage to Aragones

Has the most clean sheets this season.

did someone say

CLEAN SHEETS?!

iker-casillas-fhm2.jpg

Have a feeling it ends tonight. Athletic has been brutal at home this season.

lol apparently the pen decision given to Barca yesterday was bullshit. The pen came because of a handball but it actually took on Costa's shoulder. Even if it hadn't it was unintentional so the score should have been 1-3.

Barca can't win at home even when they cheat :lol

And this surprises you? Its their modus operandi.

god, typing pro-Arsenal posts leaves in fuckin physical pain. how can you people support them, this is rancid football. i'd rather watch West Ham v Fulham on an infinite loop.

fuck Arsenal.

oh god i love you so much

pulga

Banned
devastating this Philip Seymour Hoffman thing. such a great, great actor. was actually looking forward to the next HG just because of him.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid XI: Diego, Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Jesé, Benzema, Cristiano

dat Jese first La Liga start

aaaaand

Juve XI: Juve_HN: Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tévez, Llorente

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
if we lose to this Inter we deserve to finish this season titleless.

and we deserve to lose Vidal and Pogba to United

or you know what? I want us to go straight to Serie B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom