• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Juve's catenaccio is great, when they get locked into their defensive shape like that. I'd like to see how they would do against Bayern/Barca, too bad they are such a provincial club.

i'd say something but i dont mince words with fans from midtable scrub teams lolololololol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
This Athletic-RM game is super fun, dunno what youre all bitching about.

GQman2121

Banned
Has anyone played Brothers? I'm about two and a half hours into it and just
rode the owl/rabbit thing from a tower
. I think it's pretty good. I'm not sure how much longer I have to go, it feels like it's winding down, but I've not unlocked a single trophy yet, which seems odd.

Has anyone played Brothers? I'm about two and a half hours into it and just
rode the owl/rabbit thing from a tower
. I think it's pretty good. I'm not sure how much longer I have to go, it feels like it's winding down, but I've not unlocked a single trophy yet, which seems odd.

I absolutely hated it. Thought what everyone said was charming about it was annoying, could never get used to the controls and the sad story was... Not working, felt like when Molyneux tries to make you sad.

rvy

Banned
Juve's catenaccio is great, when they get locked into their defensive shape like that. I'd like to see how they would do against Bayern/Barca, too bad they are such a provincial club.

popcorn_jon_stewartisqy5.gif

pulga

Banned
Wasn't that before Pep? I meant Pep-style possession specifically. Sorry if I'm wrong, I have a bad memory.

You're still licking Yurt/Zabo's balls by pretending to like Juve? When will this act end.

why would i lick someone's balls on a forum? that's a thing? that's quite sad, sadder that you even know about it.

not as sad as your 10th place position though ;_; that's just heartbreaking.

Turok_TTZ

these are the days we should be doing the lightning fast counters

bring isco on for di maria asap

FFS TAKE BENZEMA OUT NOW
isco has been downright shit and you want to bring him on? what are you smoking.
Benzema though I agree he has seen better days than this. woeful so far.

I've never been more angry at a Liverpool performance, Arsenal has become a must win game.

Hopefully a Seahawks win in the Superbowl will cheer me up.

I can accept bad performances where everything goes wrong, but performances where 8 of our players are happy to just let the game pass them by piss me right off.

Really disappointed with Suarez and Sturridge. Only time they bothered linking up, we scored, and then they positioned themselves 30 yards apart for the rest of the match. Henderson never tried having an effect, Coutinho gave the ball away endlessly with stupid passes, the fullbacks are never going to offer much going forward, Toure worries me constantly. Nobody tried to put pressure on Yacob, even though he was on a booking for 5 minutes

I expect much, much better from all of them. And I expected Rodgers to fire a rocket up their arses at half time, but we came out looking even more lethargic.

pulga

Banned
isco has been downright shit and you want to bring him on? what are you smoking.
Benzema though I agree he has seen better days than this. woeful so far.

isco is suffering from the kagawa syndrome. he's not getting a good run of games to get into form, and thus when he does come on he's absolutely shit. since he's shit he doesn't play again and rinse/repeat :(

isco doesn't play because of the system though, 4-3-3 doesn't suit him

pulga

Banned
did anyone see that just yet?

benzema get the fuck out now

cant believe i defended you before the start of the match

why would i lick someone's balls on a forum? that's a thing? that's quite sad, sadder that you even know about it.

not as sad as your 10th place position though ;_; that's just heartbreaking.

If you really wanted to appear to be a Juve fan you would watch the Derby d'Italia instead of a regular La Liga game. Just saying.

pulga

Banned
I'm sure you can do better.

im sorry i dont even know how to insult milan fans these days, they've become so inconsequential to me. it's like picking on the kid in a wheelchair...not cool dude.

If you really wanted to appear to be a Juve fan you would watch the Derby d'Italia instead of a regular La Liga game. Just saying.

derp derp derp at least read the thread before you come in spouting stupid shit

Arnie

Benzema is turd.

Jese needs to go back to the reserves.

Athletic's pressing is class.

Herrera is legitimately good.

Ronaldo will win this for Real.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's wrong with Frank tonight? Did you lopk look at the table? It's too early for that bb.

Pulg IS a Juventino :/ he was at Lazio's game last week

Turok_TTZ

isco is suffering from the kagawa syndrome. he's not getting a good run of games to get into form, and thus when he does come on he's absolutely shit. since he's shit he doesn't play again and rinse/repeat :(

situation is not same with kagawa. isco was expected to play cm well enough but he forgoes his duties like a fool and dribbles too much (he has played cm before). the original idea was a 4-3-3 with isco, alonso, illarra but isco forgets his role and modric started playing like a baws. isco didn't adapt and ended up where he is at now.

also he plays like a striker not a midfielder. very disappointing considering such a bright preseason that he had. we gave him time but he has not responded positively to it. oh well.
thats just how it works in madrid.

I expect a sub at most.

GQman2121

Banned
I absolutely hated it. Thought what everyone said was charming about it was annoying, could never get used to the controls and the sad story was... Not working, felt like when Molyneux tries to make you sad.

I haven't had an issue with the controls. I'm pretty comfortable with both thumbs independently thinking on their own; however, there have been a few sections where I can imagine people getting frustrated. I think it's a good mechanic and adds depth it a fairly simple puzzle game.

I'm not impressed with the visuals. I read the quotes in the OT and the comparisons to ICO are way off the mark for me. Not that there's anything wrong with the art style in Brothers, but this is a PS2 looking game in HD and there is still a tragic amount of screen tearing on the PS3. The world also has yet to blow me away either like another game it's been compared too, Journey.

Inter pls....

I don't think I've ever seen such a one-sided Derby d'Italia. Inturd isn't even playing, looks like a training match.

I can't wait to see Mazzari's comments.

jordisok

U21s played 433 last summer and he played well, not in the midfield 3 mind.

panty

Bilbao has played well, their pressing is superb.

Our build-up play is once again shit, we can't get the ball forward. Benzema needs to be subbed asap, fucking useless cunt. Also Di Maria to take Jese's position and Isco for Jese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom