• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck are you even on about hitch, why would a DM have Suarez numbers lolololol majority of strikers dont have Suarez numbers!

Its not rocket science ffs.

Whenever I catch this thread as a Juve match is going on, it seems like Vidal scores, so it feels like he scores every game.

Fucking hell, guys.

arkon

3951355987.jpg

anichebe.jpeg :(

;_;

I would have gone for the kolotoure.gif

Arnie

Its not rocket science ffs.

Whenever I catch this thread as a Juve match is going on, it seems like Vidal scores, so it feels like he scores every game.

Fucking hell, guys.

Hitcher, brother, retreat.

Vidal is the Suarez of midfielders.

He's the Ronaldo of box to box footballers.

He's impeccable. So do not impeach.

pulga

Banned
Barely touched it in the first, either.

Overawed.

i swear to god ill cut you

he's been very involved in the play. might not have been making the best of it, but saying he's not been involved is a downright lie

i hope suso rots in segunda division

faridmon

Holy shit, Bilbao players are huffing seriously. They look absolutely knackered. This can't be good for them in the long run.

Is there such as thing as a health and safety regulations in football? Because they are running like slaves.

They are doing business on Madrid though, I hope they don't bottle it.

wedward

Holy shit, Bilbao players are huffing seriously. They look absolutely knackered. This can't be good for them in the long run.

Is there such as thing as a health and safety regulations in football? Because they are running like slaves.

They are doing business on Madrid though, I hope they don't bottle it.

Bilbao always run hard. They usually are gassed in the second half and fall apart, but it is entertaining as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom