• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

breaking-bad-gif-jesse-pinkman-7363818.gif

faridmon

Bilbao always run hard. They usually are gassed in the second half and fall apart, but it is entertaining as hell.

There has to be way to manage their energy and make their hard work as efficient as possible.

And Madrid scores. I really feel bad for them. I wouldn't want to play in such system.

faridmon

I really dislike the tactics of Bilbao.

No wonder Llorente and Martinez got the hell out of there. Herrera also seem to want out.

panty

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SUBS

IS THE FAT CUNT SO PLEASED WITH THE GAME SO FAR HE CAN'T TAKE ANYONE OFF FAGJGSAJGJASJFKDF

pulga

Banned
i absolutely hate carlo's complacency sometimes

mourinho would've had none of this shit

KICK HIS ASS CRISTIANO

EDIT: ARE YOU SHITTING ME REF

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United Gaf, normally I take everything I read on redcafe with the great scepticism, its a hybrid of overrecation, however there seems to be a rather large contingent of people who are convinced Diego Simeone would transform our club if he got the role now. I dont follow Spanish football but Athletico are top of the league in traditional 2 team competition, is he the real deal? Could he genuinely help us?

The less change I see in our teams playstyle the less convinced I am of Moyes going forward, though I do believe he should be given time, this is just idle speculation.

pulga

Banned
oh god cristiano hahahahhahahahahahaha

we're dropping points today

amazing we're not gonna capitalize on barcas fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom