• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

scoping some yuri, have neogaf and madrid game in 3 windows. what a multitasker i am. though i am closing the madrid window. thought pulga was joking about jese out for illarra. fuck this shit.

You get prepped up for sex by...jerking off?

That's not how it works
works for me. my shaft isnt the only thing i prepare.

Suen

They are fucking shitting on us. We're nothing but sitting ducks now. Ronaldo getting a red breaks down the team mentality more than what it should. Add Ancelotti's decisions that even makes Moyes look like a genius and we're done.

Congratulation Atletico.

GQman2121

Banned
So a draw keeps Real in third, but at least it's still a three horse race at the top. That Valencia winning club was a decade ago....

dc89

Today's been a disaster on the betting front! Luckily, I just do small stakes. But I've not won a single bet. So many near misses again. :(

Madrid, Liverpool, Celtic all on the shit list.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
mazzarrimerda.gif
mazzarrimerda.gif

BfeDLZYIYAE2tmS.jpg

(updated: +26, -26)

mazzarrimerda.gif
mazzarrimerda.gif

Suen

Plug see? This is exactly what I fear about Benz and Di Maria in the Madrid derby.

Why is Di Maria playing so shit in recent games? He had such a great start in the season.

Fucking hell Suen, do you support Real?

You must do, because non-Real fans know the referee just did his job and had no choice but to send Ronnie off for utter petulance.
I'm not against his decision. CR7 was rightly sent off but why didn't the other two cunts get sent off as well? Especially the second asshole, he had absolutely no reason to get involved and he got involved physically. The decision was one-sided.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Good game, Bilbao played amazing, great goal. Deserved the tie.

Red card was whatever, it happens.

League is getting exciting! No need to overreact but who am I kidding, thats what this thread does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom