• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Remember to send imposters.

kololololhluj4.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay seriously, there's something wrong with his middle finger..

BfgHWZ0CIAAbIgH.jpg

still broken from last season?

pulga

Banned
Down to 10 men, tied 1-1

Take Jese out, send Illarra in
Send Morata in with 5 mins left on the clock
Sub in your long term injured 20 year old defender

fucking Carlo Ancelotti

rafael_huhlwjn0.gif

Suen

Because the Bilbao player didn't raise his hands and scratch his opponent in the face.

And thus they received a yellow.
Gurpegui should have received a yellow for pushing Ronaldo and for his exaggerated dive. Ronaldo should have been sent off for raising his hand against Gurpegui and scratching him which he was. Iturraspe should have been sent off for getting involved between Cuntegui and Ronaldo. He pushed his head on Ronaldo. Maybe Ronaldo needs to dive like the Bilbao cunts to make the ref give out a red. I'm not sure what you are disagreeing with here.

Blablurn

“We won’t sell Toni before his contract ends. I’ll repeat what Uli Hoeness said: Bayern are a buying club, not a selling club. We all want him to extend his deal with us, there is no doubt about that. But he’s not a simple case. At the moment we can’t say the chances that he’ll stay are 80-20 or 70-30.”

— Matthias Sammer about Toni’s contract extension.

arkon

“We won’t sell Toni before his contract ends. I’ll repeat what Uli Hoeness said: Bayern are a buying club, not a selling club. We all want him to extend his deal with us, there is no doubt about that. But he’s not a simple case. At the moment we can’t say the chances that he’ll stay are 80-20 or 70-30.”

So you're saying there's a chance?

pulga

Banned

but you sold Luca like 4 years ago, what are you on about
smiling_moon2.png

Suen

Down to 10 men, tied 1-1

Take Jese out, send Illarra in
Send Morata in with 5 mins left on the clock
Sub in your long term injured 20 year old defender

fucking Carlo Ancelotti

rafael_huhlwjn0.gif
Sounds like Ancelotti alright. It's been like this the entire season, like his brain is 20 minutes after the real world and when he finally understand he needs to bring in new players he takes out the most impressive ones. If it wasn't for the good results he brought Parma in the 90's then I would have zero respect for him now.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ronaldo got sent off? lol

I still remember this from early in the season:

3w4ch.gif

jerry1594

Can someone please explain the drama on my timeline about Bilbao? I don't watch football but the crazy salt is making me want to.

Blablurn

fuck man I just wish he had a bigger pair of balls, Mou would've definitely gone all out to secure the three points :( maybe his tactical conservatism will pay off in the long run, but can't help to be disappointed with his subs

pls u didnt understand the jokes :(

Football is serious :( Plus im German, we always feel offended.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just hope te fuck Moyes starts Adnan vs Fulham, if I see Young again im just not gonna watch

Fergie

Banned
fuck man I just wish he had a bigger pair of balls, Mou would've definitely gone all out to secure the three points :( maybe his tactical conservatism will pay off in the long run, but can't help to be disappointed with his subs

pls u didnt understand the jokes :(
At least you aren't losing, and the title is still possible.

Manchester United otherwise are dead.

He's going to be your Souness. Could set you back years and years.
;_;

Problem is look at the attacking force at his disposal. Midfield could be patched up with Carrick and Fellaini, and Fabio is gone, so Buttner is the backup.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ah Channel 4 opening up the Superbowl with a shot of the World Trade center on fire, the prior line was "We have seen tragedy" cut to WT on fire then "But nothing like this".

Messi

Can someone please explain the drama on my timeline about Bilbao? I don't watch football but the crazy salt is making me want to.

Madrid were playing against Bilbao and Madrid scored. Bilbao then made a sub and he sub took a free kick with his first kick of the game then got the rebound and equalised. The drama stems from Ronaldo trying to con the ref into giving a late game penalty, both players get close to each other Ronaldo tries to incite the player to attack him by saying he earns more than the entire Bilbao team combined and something about railing his opponents mother and Ronaldo then viciously slashes at the opposing players face. The bilbao player falls to the ground in pain and Ronaldo acts like he did nothing. A second Bilbao player heroically steps in to defend his teammate from the brutish Ronaldo getting into his face. Ronaldo gets a red card and is sent off. The game ends 1-1

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I have no problem whatsovever with Carlo, hes doing great and the team is too.

Mr Cola

I watch the Superbowl every year and while I can honestly say its enjoyable, it always feels like watching a teaser for a sport rather than an actual sport itself, far too conditioned for prolonged periods of play, this stop start nonsense is irritating.

Fergie

Banned
I watch the Superbowl every year and while I can honestly say its enjoyable, it always feels like watching a teaser for a sport rather than an actual sport itself, far too conditioned for prolonged periods of play, this stop start nonsense is irritating.
Dem adverts. No wonder they cost millions.

pulga

Banned
Madrid were playing against Bilbao and Madrid scored. Bilbao then made a sub and he sub took a free kick with his first kick of the game then got the rebound and equalised. The drama stems from Ronaldo trying to con the ref into giving a late game penalty, both players get close to each other Ronaldo tries to incite the player to attack him by saying he earns more than the entire Bilbao team combined and something about railing his opponents mother and Ronaldo then viciously slashes at the opposing players face. The bilbao player falls to the ground in pain and Ronaldo acts like he did nothing. A second Bilbao player heroically steps in to defend his teammate from the brutish Ronaldo getting into his face. Ronaldo gets a red card and is sent off. The game ends 1-1

pls refer to the gif above your post

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
At least the merengue cunts aren't top of the table. I can live with El Guaje getting another La Liga medal at the end of the season.

Mr Cola

The smile on Torres face gets me every time. He hasn't looked so happy since... Well I don't know, but it has been a long time.

The funny part is people being so excited for the ads.

New 24 advert :3

We get Channel 4 ads though, fucking waste of time

Messi

pls refer to the gif above your post

You don't agree that this is an accurate retelling? I added some flavour text to spice it up for the lack of images

So Ronaldo will miss Villareal and the Atletico Cup game? Until the card gets rescinded in a few days....right guys!

rvy

Banned

tapinhal4py7.gif

Scum

Looks like I missed the fun. Man City v Chelsea should be fun tomorrow.

Sleeping Dogs is fucking awesome. Dat DBZ-90.

Suen

I have no problem whatsovever with Carlo, hes doing great and the team is too.
I have loads of problems with him

He has killed Isco and Morata

He insists on using Benzema who's lazy and fat. His occasionally good games doesn't justify using him in every game and certainly not more than 45 minutes then. Why not rotate more frequently between him and Morata?

He's done nothing to improve our defense, but to be fair this might the players fault; he's tried most of the combinations he can back there.

He's done nothing to make us improve in getting into the game faster. Notice how we're always playing like shit in the first half and suddenly play more like we should in the second? Yeah the big guys aren't going to wait for us to start playing good.

He takes fucking forever to realize that we need to sub players

When he carries out a substitution his decisions are more illogical than supporting a club like Liverpool.

I'm not convinced that 4-3-3 suits us.

Mr Cola

Also another strange thing about American sports, they never capture the crowd, half the times when a touchdown is scored it feels like the place is silent, hell even the commentators talk like its no big thing.

Suen

You don't agree that this is an accurate retelling? I added some flavour text to spice it up for the lack of images

So Ronaldo will miss Villareal and the Atletico Cup game? Until the card gets rescinded in a few days....right guys!
Why would he miss the cup game?

pulga

Banned
I have loads of problems with him

He has killed Isco and Morata

He insists on using Benzema who's lazy and fat. His occasionally good games doesn't justify using him in every game and certainly not more than 45 minutes then. Why not rotate more frequently between him and Morata?

He's done nothing to improve our defense, but to be fair this might the players fault; he's tried most of the combinations he can back there.

He's done nothing to make us improve in getting into the game faster. Notice how we're always playing like shit in the first half and suddenly play more like we should in the second? Yeah the big guys aren't going to wait for us to start playing good.

He takes fucking forever to realize that we need to sub players

When he carries out a substitution his decisions are more illogical than supporting a club like Liverpool.

I'm not convinced that 4-3-3 suits us.

i want to contribute but seeing Illarra come in for Jese has sapped my will to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom